How old is old?

Discussion in 'Survival of the Fittest' started by Elessar, Jan 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. cabot

cabot Monkey

I dont usually think of age and reckon a lot of its in your head, however my partner called me an "old fart" the other day and I started to think about it a bit, she also keeps telling me im going grey. Im under 50 and apart from sometimes it taking me a little longer to recover from something like a night out or long walk dont see any difference between then and when I was 20.

I also have no know health issues and havent taken perscription drugs or any vaccines in over 20 years.I think age shouldnt matter you are as young as you feel.

Motomom34 likes this.
  2. Bishop

Bishop Monkey+++

its funny I get called old all the time but I still run full court basketball with the high school kids play base ball with them and coed soft ball and what keeps me going that's how I stay young I may be hurting the next day but I keep on keeping on.

3. BlueDuck

BlueDuck Monkey+++

For those of you who are younger, your idea of old age will change. I can remember when I thought anyone in their late 30's was starting to get up there. That thought, seemed to move up the scale as I got older. When I was 50, 70 seemed old. Now that I am 70, it don't seem so old. I know some people in their 50's who are truly old, but I also know several people in their late 80's who look and get around like they were 60. A lot of it is in your mind. Take care of your self and you have a chance to be around for a long time.

HK_User and oldawg like this.
  1. Motomom34
  2. TnAndy
  3. oil pan 4
  4. duane
  5. Motomom34
  6. duane
  7. DKR
  8. Motomom34
  9. Thunder5Ranch
  10. Tully Mars
  11. DKR
  12. chelloveck
  13. AxesAreBetter
  14. Mindgrinder
  15. arleigh
  16. ED GEiN
  17. RightHand
  18. Ganado
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Ganado, Oct 20, 2016, 16 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  19. GhostX
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7