How the police can be a pain in your backside.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cschattner, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

So, High dollar horse nugget's smell better? A bit confused here.

2. cschattner

cschattner Monkey

High dollar horses equal high dollar facilities. One neighbor has a dressage facility where pasture board is $300 a month. The other is a private owner who drives a brand new 1 ton and 4 horse aluminum horse trailer w living quarters and a new steel barn and house.

3. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

We put 5 yr old horse manure in out garden and it works really well.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  4. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Seems like they're more concerned about their property values...and/or the possibility of buying cheaply a little more room to expand their equine domain...either way...getting rid of you works well for them, which probably explains some of the aggro thrown in your direction. Maybe some folk might want to learn dressage on their hogs...I am sure that your neighbours would appreciate the referral. ;)

5. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Some where I have a sign that we used to post that basically said "Police, Politicos, and anyone else: If I didn't call you, keep off my land, trespass and I WILL sue you..." and yes it IS legally binding and YES it does work. A few scum with guns and badges tried to push me around and I said "Call the co. attorney and ask what that sign means!" "What...? He can...? He does...? You will...? We can't...? We are sorry sir, please forgive us, we are leaving right now!" Someone must have a copy they can find and post here.

The other thing was what Alpha Dog said, get copies of whining from cops and find out who is whining. after that EVERY time they so much as look at you wrong YOU are calling the cops, co. attorney, papers, TV, etc, and demand action, bitching and whining about the problems they are causing you. DEMAND action! If you don't get it, demand LOUDER! The scum around you will NOT like seeing their face on the TV and write up in the police reports! Photo/film EVERYTHING! Cops HATE being filmed doing illegal stuff (pretty much everything they do is). Set up cameras that film all your property lines, house and driveways, then POST that it is filmed! THAT keeps cops away!

LEARN the law! Yes, it is a pain, but once they know they can't push you around and YOU CAN defend yourself in court, it is amazing what you can do and the scum will ignore you! A few law suits and no one will want to mess with you. Keep stringing them along for years if you want and make the scum pay for their attorney for the next ten years while you file endless paper work. Drag THEM into court every few weeks (taking them away from work as much as possible) and demand THEY provide answers to whatever you want (it is amazing what you can come up with if you really decide to put the screws to them!) and threaten more law suits every time they do a thing to their property too! Planting a tree? Fence? Blocking your view and enjoyment of your property! WAS the fence legal anyway? Demand it be torn down until proven legal, even if they have permits! Once you are too much to deal with, they WILL leave you alone. Hate you? Sure, so what is the difference if they hate you now, or if they hate you later? As long as they leave you alone!

Is all this fun? Generally not, but once in place it is amazingly soothing to your nerves. Easy? Generally not, but once in place it is amazingly soothing to your nerves. Cheap? Generally not, but once in place it is amazingly soothing to your nerves.Once it is proven that you are ACTING, instead of REacting, their fun and games are no longer fun and they leave you alone.

Now I will wait for the trolls to attack me and claim all this is a lie, because once you do this, they will not be able to push another person around and that ruins their fun.

6. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

The sheriff has to follow administrative procedures when a complaint is filed.
    1) you have the right to know EXACTLY which zoning ordinance you are allegedly violating.
    2] They are required to notify you in writing.

3) get more eyes on this if you are in city limits called city councilman (if it's county get a county supervisor) do you have omnibudsmen?

4) call the local news and TV and ask how they can help. don't be afraid to pull the military service or single female card or the working middle class card just trying to do the best you can but can't make any progress because of rich folk taking advantage of you and harassing you.... blag blah blah use whatever you have too. The more people you have harassing back at the neighbors the more likely they are too back off.

Tully Mars, stg58, Legion489 and 2 others like this.
  7. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

No doubt this gentleman has been there and done that!
    Don't be a sheep, Rip their sac' out and the geldings will leave you alone!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2015
    Tully Mars and Mountainman like this.
  8. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Again, I applaud you on your devious way of thinking.
    A pig pen is a terrible smell + 10,000

Tully Mars likes this.
  9. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Come on, A true monkey really doesn't care about what's new or the latest or greatest,
    cschatter 's law begins at your property line.
    One day you will realize that you really don't care about your neighbors doing's ( too be polite) Be thankful its not your note.

10. chelloveck

I was thinking more along the lines of....

upload_2015-12-13_18-11-47.
    those kind of hogs.

I think they might take exception to the landed gentry thinking of them as being stinky.... :LOL:

Tully Mars, Alpha Dog and Gator 45/70 like this.
  11. Gopherman

Gopherman Sometimes I Wish I Could Go Back to Sleep

Start Raising Turkey's and Roosters! LOT"S OF ROOSTERS!! Send a flier out to all your neaighbors and tell them you will eat all the offending birds, only when their harassment stops completely! ( None of my roosters can tell sunrise from midnight). The Roosters will keep them up all night and the Turkey's will annoy the Crap out of them all day!
    Get ambient background noise such as a small fan so they don't keep you and yours awake!
    [woot]

cschattner, Gator 45/70 and Ganado like this.
  12. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

A couple peacocks and peahens mixed in will help annoy the busy bodies as well. Also an author by the handle of George Hayduke might be of interest. If you go the Hayduke route always remember OPSEC.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
  13. chelloveck

Deviousness and diabolical are both my middle names....I was just thinking.....I wonder how they would react to one of their stud brood mares producing a mule foal. It surely would have their heads scratching....lol

upload_2015-12-13_23-16-46.

[​IMG]

Though, doing a little AI crossing a horse with a zebra might be pushing the envelope just a little much....but it's nice to speculate....

[​IMG]

Via: Zorse or zebrula: offspring of zebra stallion and horse mare; rarer reverse pairing is sometimes called a hebra. Zorse is shaped more like a horse … | Pinteres…

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
    Tully Mars and Gator 45/70 like this.
  14. Gopherman

Gopherman Sometimes I Wish I Could Go Back to Sleep

Geese will keep them from getting too close! I promise you that!

cschattner, Gator 45/70 and oldawg like this.
  15. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

@Gopherman guinea fowl noisy alarm clocks and warning fowl, anyone comes on your property they squawk, and predator comes on ;your property, they squawk [​IMG]

No need or stanking roosters :)

16. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I believe @Alpha Dog is correct in this ^^^^^ there is some reason for the neighbors micro-observing everything you do. To watch what you feed your horses, they have to be close enough or are coming over when you are not around. @cschattner have you ever talked to the surrounding neighbors? Tried to find out the local gossip on the property? Something is really odd about this situation.

Tully Mars, Ganado and chelloveck like this.
  17. cschattner

cschattner Monkey

I know for a fact they are coming over when I am not there. People have walked past my no trespassing signs to leave notes, they have looked in my water tanks to check water levels, they have gone through my stuff (but nothing has gone missing) and the sheriff has also gone through my stuff, went onto my property to take pictures of my stuff and he even went so far as to contact the landowner that I have a contract for deed through and sent him pictures.
    The owner does not care what I do and has said as much to me when I got stuck contacting him after the lawyer we had the deed drawn up through sent me a very angry message about the horses. He was threatening to contact Animal control if the allegations where true that I was not caring for the animals. I had to send the lawyer pictures to get him off my back. When I called the owner to try and explain my side of the story he was surprised the lawyer went that far and told me that he does not care as long as I make my payments.

Ganado likes this.
  18. cschattner

cschattner Monkey

Also there will be peacocks because well I have always wanted peacocks.

pearlselby, Ganado and chelloveck like this.
  19. cschattner

cschattner Monkey

I really don't care what they have but they care what I have. All of these people make 2-500,000 a year while I am in the 20-30,000 range.

pearlselby and Gator 45/70 like this.
  20. chelloveck

If there's trespassing going on at your property....then collecting evidence of it may be useful in pursuing a lawsuit, and defending yourself against vexatious lawsuits.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7