How to build the world's best camp stove

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Legion489, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The World’s Best Backpacking Stove Costs $10
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    READ MORE »

It's about how to build the World's Best.... , well if you have to ask don't click on the link, I'd hate to think I helped a lib-tard. AAAARRRGGGH! The lib-tards got me so upset I forgot to list the ^^^^^ to the title! EVIL LIB-TARDS!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Not sure who the libtards are that you are talking about. It is an interesting stove and a good idea. Reading the comments I guess it is outlawed in parts of CA because it doesn't have a shut off valve. Plus people are afraid of getting burned. :ROFLMAO: Maybe those are the libtards you were talking about.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
    Salted Weapon and Seepalaces like this.
  3. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Not bad, but I have seen better designs...

Salted Weapon and Seepalaces like this.
  4. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I wondered about if you ran out of fuel while cooking. You would have to remove the pot and refill. Not a biggie but slightly inconvenient. It would be nice to have one that you could feed the fuel into.

5. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

I have made and used a bunch of different alky stoves. I like them when weight is a consideration. I have gas and propane when I'm not walking. Heck, my old Coleman feather 400 lives in the big pack. But pop can or others are great for light pack hiking. Go to Zen stoves for plans or templates and links. A stove that works for the price of a couple of empty pop or beer cans and some time pretty neat.

chelloveck, Tully Mars and Motomom34 like this.
  6. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

True for most DIY alcohol stoves, but I did see one design that had a fill port on it. Way too much hand work and technical expertice for me to build... My stove looked like a mangled mess! :LOL:

Here is one I liked...

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
    arleigh, Motomom34 and oldawg like this.
  7. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Lol if the 'libertards' are distracting you that much its time to STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER! [LMAO][violin]

A very nice post @Legion489

chelloveck likes this.
  8. Legion489

Talking about the lib-tards here that see a title they like but if it doesn't have enough info for them. So they can't be bothered to click it and look, but CAN type out two pages of whining and moaning (I was going to say bitching) about how the link didn't tell them enough to bother clicking on and how to they are too lazy, stupid, and have to be spoon feed everything because, God forbid they should have to think or do anything for themselves, because Big Bother and Bernie will take care of them from womb to tomb so they don't have to do anything for themselves. THOSE are the lib-tards I was referring too.

This country wasn't founded by lib-tards and generation that starts the next rebuild will shoot them on sight so they don't carry their defective genes on to start the process again. Just trying to help them out a little by getting rid of the defective idiots now.

9. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

@Legion489 I am not sure what this outburst is about. I read your post, I clicked the link, looked at the plans and even read all the comments on the story. I am unsure who you are yelling at. If you have an issue, please inbox a staff member and maybe we can help.

As for the stove:
    I would like to know why you think it is the world's best camp stove. I personally do not store denatured alcohol, so this stove is okay in my book. I like the design and I have little cans like that but not the alcohol.

Ganado likes this.
  10. Legion489

The lib-tard(s) I am referring to were on another post that I put up. They WERE going to click the link, but then decided not to because they were too lazy and or dim witted to click the link, which some how was my fault. Oh they WOULD click the link, but only if I send them a long detailed description of what it was about, held their hand while they went potty and promised them the tooth fairy would show up. Sorry, ain't gonna happen. These are the people that NEED to be removed from the gene pool if humans are going to survive and the whole species doesn't revert to the 1400s and stay there forever. I mean even moslems use modern explosives to remove themselves from the gene pool, I would like this to spread to lib-tards as well.

11. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Well okay, not sure why you are trashing this thread when you are po'ed about another thread. So do you store denatured alcohol?

That is funny!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I think that is quote of the week.

ghrit likes this.
  12. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

Anyone seen tin can stoves ? How To ?

1. JC Refuge
  2. Andy the Aussie
  3. Coyote Ridge
  4. ColtCarbine
  5. DKR
  6. DKR
  7. Hillbilly549
  8. deMolay