How To Cope With Reality

Discussion in 'Survival of the Fittest' started by Brokor, Apr 5, 2015.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

If I saw such a Vessel anchored in Excursion Inlet, I would be very suspicious "Right off the Bat" as any vessel of that nature would be carrying a Marine VHF Radio, at minimum, and any such vessel that was Friendly, would have called Me, on VHF Marine Channel 16, long before they got within 5 miles of the place. Rusty or NOT..... Also, Excursion Inlet is a Fjord, and as such is over 60 Fathoms deep, except right up against the shoreline, so any Vessel would have a tough time trying hold anchor, in 60+ Fathoms. Having such depth, makes fishing the Inlet, worth while, as we have King Crab, Halibut, RockFish, Cod, Scallops, and Shrimp, all local, and Salmon, in the Streams in their season.

2. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

a Fjord Excursion??

3M-TA3, VisuTrac and Tully Mars like this.
  3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Yep.... Just like in Vikings.... Except I live about half way up, not at the head....

Brokor likes this.
  4. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

This has a tag of where the he'll is Edinburgh ?

@Brokor you're crazy

5. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

lol what? Hey, sometimes the folks who tag like to have a little fun. And I didn't make that tag. ;)

JohnSteven, Ganado and Yard Dart like this.
  6. JohnSteven

JohnSteven CHUNKY MUNKY

I actually believe that "our" current leaders do believe that THEY will "outlast" and continue into the future-
    I just have the "sense" (call it a "spiritual hunch") that THEY do believe they now "KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING"

and they discount entirely The Human Spirit

---but I believe / basically entirely / what Broker is speaking of.
    I "Feel it".... don't need anybody to 'splain it further.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
    Sapper John likes this.
  7. JohnSteven

JohnSteven CHUNKY MUNKY

I believe that, (eventually) even "They" will have to "revolt" against current trends.
    I work (daily) with an ex-police officer
    -(and he is NO "example patriot"... he's weak/degenerate/believes in the American dollar etc)

but, the problem IS ... here in society "now"?
    it's not BAD ENOUGH to make most/all decent people "revolt" at what is (in principle) wrong.

what we ARE actually witnessing...
    with OUR OWN EYES... is the slow slow .... inexorable erosion of what is "Right"... by small increments.

meanwhile...........Those "cops" have a fantastic standard of living with their paychecks/benefits / retirement...
    and it IS ... absolutely an ..........ADDICTION.

money.... is indeed an "addiction"....

and for them to simply "Do What is Right"?.............. they'd have to STOP taking that paycheck.

====================================
    there is a man named Dan Bongino..... (ran for senator in Maryland a year ago)

he used to be a secret service agent for pres Obama...
    he QUIT the secret service.... and STOPPED receiving his highly lucrative paycheck with MASSIVE benefits....

he was SECRET SERVICE!!!!!

but Dan Bongino is a "Good man"

why did he quit?
    he could not STAND the corruption he was witnessing (personally) within the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION

he quit
    he ran for office (funding himself) / accepting NO "pac" monies........
    he did lose the campaign....

but my point is this..............

ANYBODY............ who (now) wants to do the "Right Thing".... must Must MUST....

stop taking ALL HANDOUTS From the Government
    you must REJECT their various forms of bribery and control....

even to the point of no driver license... no "fees" no "taxes" etc..........

yes, I KNOW this sounds "radical"

but basically ALL OF AMERICA.............. is being "bought off"

THAT..................... is how this nation has been weakened.

and ALL THE GOOD ONES.... quit "the system" .... and revolt against it. NOT Accepting anything from it.

it's HARD.... and certainly..... very few people can "REALLY" ................. do it.
    but...
    they got ya by the "short and curlies".......................... and YOU know it............. (subconsciously)
    till YOU yourself "free" yourself.

Dan Bongino wrote a book called: LIFE INSIDE THE BUBBLE

about serving next to pres Obama / as Secret Service.
    ====================
    and what MADE HIM QUIT

-
    Daniel Bongino

---

"When it no longer feels like you are DOING what you SHOULD be doing...
    and then......... it becomes SERIOUS"

Dan Bongino

DuxDawg, Mountainman and Sapper John like this.
  8. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Bought off, just as the German People were by the Nazis.

Ganado, Sapper John and JohnSteven like this.
  9. JohnSteven

JohnSteven CHUNKY MUNKY

yes... YES indeed. "MONEY" is an addiction now.
    and it is USED to control people
    MOST people
    nearly .................EVERYone, in each and EVERY social strata.

HERE is the story of Dan Bongino an ex-Secret service agent that QUIT the service.

he used to guard Obama... till the injustice he was witnessing MADE HIM... it FORCED HIM...

he was REVOLTED..............
    by what he saw happening in politics.

he risked it ALL... risked his family / financial stability to TRY running for (Maryland) office- he failed....
    but he is a GOOD MAN

witness his interview below
    he wrote a book called "LIFE INSIDE THE BUBBLE" re: guarding the Pres and that life / lifestyle

https://youtu.be/aWaUOaTwlEA

Dan B. is a good man
    who could NOT "take it" any more

you MUST...........................renounce the "hold" the government (and this system) has over you

and that.........takes... strength
    and morality
    and a purpose
    and perception.
    (or a meteor)

DuxDawg and Sapper John like this.
  10. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

I used to do this about once every couple of months...but I'm much better now.

11. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

It would be nice if everybody just went off the dole and opted-out from the rat race, but that's just not realistic. I did try, years ago and went off grid. At some point I realized that in order to influence others, I had to make certain sacrifices in life, to be involved and help as many see as possible. People really can make changes in the world, and it takes focus, commitment, and willpower to see it through. The people, from the ordinary cop to media anchor and even politician can infect the hive from inside, the same way it was corrupted to begin with. Granted, it's much more difficult without organization and communication, but little pieces can be chipped away.

Doing nothing will allow this avalanche to happen a little quicker. At this point, it doesn't seem like a bad idea, though. But, there are some good people in every facet of our society, seemingly waiting for a sign to bring them all together.

Yard Dart and Mountainman like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7