How to: delete my account?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dragonfly, Nov 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

For all intents and purposes, it appears that I can't do a lot these days, as I must be daft! Maybe it's just basic "stupidity" on my part...?
    Not now. nor ever was, my intentions to dish out (post) "misinfomation" to anyone, for any reason. I feel it's more appropriate if I just leave the forum at this point in time.
    Thanks to all for your time, your advice, and your help over the past few years!
    (I have already deleted all my photos and so on....)
    Best I could manage from my end.

2. oth47

oth47 Monkey+

We're gonna miss you..

3. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

B.S. D-Fly,Your just having a bad day...Hang in there baby !!!

4. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Take a sabatical if you must. I thank the heavens I haven't been responsible for running another member off this board. I hope you return. You will be missed, and at this point, I have no idea why you are leaving. If it's about a bad post and a little flack, well ..... let's just say I have made quite a few miscues there as well. Intent matters here. No one here expects each and everyone of us to be perfect. It's been a long time since anyone on this earth was without sin and could walk on water. jmho
    vaya con dios friend !

Capt. Tyree likes this.
  5. Big Kahuna

Big Kahuna Monkey++

Frustration seems to be part of survivalism

Survival is all about enduring through hard times. For some of us TETOWAKI has already happened. Ultimately, we have to do the best we can and rely on God to see us through.

6. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

I've never heard of a forum you can "delete" your account.....that would require admin privileges.
    Why would you want to bother ?

If your purpose is to leave, then, heck, just leave. What do you care what is left behind ?

I've left a few forums in the past, and just that....left.....delete the bookmark and don't go there again.

The sun still comes up, the world still keeps turning.

Guit_fishN likes this.
  7. Opinionated

Opinionated Monkey+

Heck, I don't want you to go away.

I am just getting used to you! :D

8. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

Dragonfly....I will check on this if it is truly what you want. We will not delete your account so that all of your posts go away. That will destroy threads, etc, so we will not go to that extreme.

As I recommended in the past. Turn off the computer and take a 6 month break. We all have done this from time to time and in truth, it is refreshing. The challenge is can you have the discipline to not hit that bookmark on the page....

Clyde

dragonfly likes this.
  9. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I'd be sorry to see you go

but sometimes it's necessary to take a break.....hope you return refreshed and reinvigorated. I'd miss the continuing saga of your caretaking dilemma and the posts that have proven useful for prepping.

Cheers from Chello

dragonfly likes this.
  10. radpug

radpug Monkey+

Dragonfly,
    I hope your having a better day.
    Come back and let us know your okay.
    [cmfrt]

11. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Thread is locked, admin is pursuing the matter. If needed, will unlock when things are sorted out.

dragonfly and Quigley_Sharps like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7