How to Hide Your Guns from the Feds

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Motomom34, Nov 14, 2015.

Tags:
  1. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

The Feds know I have guns...my former FFL, my former occupations, my purchasing and membership history plus my actual published words make it pretty obvious. If they want to come and take them, all they need to do is call me and schedule an appointment and I will happily turn them over...after making sure they are all fully unloaded of course.

UncleMorgan likes this.
  2. Tobit

Tobit Ham Extra Class

Constitution-and-handcuffs-dpc.

3. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

Firearms have something in common with dogs; some have a pedigree or papers and others do not.

UncleMorgan likes this.
  4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Since I am a reTIRED Fed, I have lots of files in the.GOV Databases... Since I hold an FFL, for DECADES, I have a Paper Trail with ATF... Since I have been a civilian employee, of the. MIL, with a Number of Clearances, there all those files... AND since I live so far out in the Alaskan BUSH, they (the .Gov) just do NOT CARE....

UncleMorgan likes this.
  5. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Yes that is true. I know of one well publicized case where the entire side of a two story house was ripped off by a scoop shovel and when they found nothing, just walked away with "Hey, fixing your home is YOUR problem, not ours!" Check out the Lawmaster case and many others. These scum are users and they can do what they want and know that nothing can be done to them, legally. Punching holes in walls? Ripping out built in furniture? Ripping up floors? "Hey, WE don't care! We were bullies in high schools and now get paid to do this for fun!" All the while sticking some HK in your face and wearing masks. Hannity keeps saying he is "broadcasting from the freest place on Earth" but does not say where that is so that it doesn't sink in the sea from all the people moving there. All these these things do is keep the non-government criminals from finding your guns.

UncleMorgan likes this.
  6. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Need a link for that one, the only thing that showed up on "lawmaster" was Judge Dredd.

7. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

8. chimo

I CARE!!! Now c'mere and let me give ya a hug! :love:

9. BTPost

If you want to fly all the way out here, ( Lots of BIG Bucks) just to deliver the "Hug"... That is your business.... But if you show up, UnAnnounced, you will be looking down the Wrong End of Winchester Stainless Marine 12 Ga..... Until you ID yourself, as a Monkey, or other non-Treatening Specie... Strangers, Mostly mean "Trouble"..... Especially, during the Winter....

10. chimo

I got an old friend who guides up there...so ya never know when I might show up, but I'll be sure to give you the heads up first so I don't have to mess up your AO with my blood and gore. :eek:

I just wanted you to know that somebody cares for you, even if Uncle Sugar don't!

11. BTPost

I find it a Good Thing that the .GOV could care less about Me and Mine.... Heck my own Borough, (200 Miles away) only shows up, just before Election Day, to find out what they can "DO for US"... Oh, Yea, and when Property Assessments are due.... I really like to keep .GOV at a very "LONG Arms Length".... Makes life a lot more pleasent...

12. Tobit

Tobit Ham Extra Class

@BTPost careful, remember Obama and Bear Grylls pow-wowed up there for a bit. Secrets exposed! ;p

13. BTPost

Yea, that was 1000+ Miles from here... Remember Alaska is a VERY BIG Place....

14. chimo

You guys are a tough crowd...I was trying to be funny. Next time, I'll just post a pic of my ugly mug...gets em every time.

15. chimo

Between the two of them do ya think they could find their asses with both hands?

kellory, Yard Dart and Mountainman like this.
  16. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Not a prayer of finding their own, but each other's is a different set of drawers.

17. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

[​IMG]

Be serious, they don't need hands; all they need to do is open their eyes.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Mountainman and Yard Dart like this.
  18. chimo

Best selling product inside the beltway: bullet proof belly button windows. :D

UncleMorgan and oldawg like this.
  19. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

We also know why their voices sound different when they speak.

In addition, why their breath stinks.

Mountainman likes this.
  20. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

@ Chelloveck

Ah, virginity! Without derailing the thread (hopefully) or entering into the Realm of Overshare, I am proud to say that I am a paragon of virtue and still a virgin in three places.

Shreveport, Louisiana, Bethel, New York, and Andalusia, Alabama.

Ganado likes this.
  1. fl4848
  2. BTPost
  3. BTPost
  4. Dunerunner
  5. OldDude49
  6. oldman11
  7. Ura-Ki
  8. OldDude49
  9. OldDude49
  10. Motomom34
  11. Dunerunner