How was your morning, this morning....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BTPost, Jan 23, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

@duane
    we sit at +230 feet over MSL.

The ground the house is on is alluvial gravel. SO, no liquefaction or sinking. Prior to purchase I ran thru all the USGS records, the Mortgage Insurance agencies (they worry about stuff) local FD Community Right to Know records and checked with the FAA. We have still had 3 GA aircraft crash in the neighbor hood, thank the Lord - no C-17s or C-130s....

If it really gets bad, my fallback is to get on the FTS and haul ass. We keep bags pack for just that instance.

Gator 45/70 and sec_monkey like this.
  2. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Seems I can't live any where in California something isn't flying over head, don't like it but it is what it is.
    Slept well last night, I'm thankful for, and didn't loose any chickens last night , which is a plus.
    I see a lot of work that needs to be done and bills to pay so my day is full .
    I realized something before retirement , and now that I am retired is paying off.
    If you have to invent things to do, is a nice luxury ,but it's not a demand that presses one to live, like things that demand your attention ,and you believe their live/existence is dependent on yours . =purpose

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  1. Brokor
  2. duane
  3. DKR
  4. 3M-TA3
  5. Yard Dart
  6. ladrillero
  7. Motomom34
  8. Grand58742
  9. TailorMadeHell
  10. ghostrider
  11. Clyde