How Will They Confiscate Your Guns?

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by melbo, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

I once read:
    "When the time comes to bury our guns,
    it is the time we need to USE our guns!"

Nuff said. :cool:

bagpiper, oldawg, Mountainman and 3 others like this.
  2. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

"I already did, 'cause if I still had it we wouldn't be havin' this here conversation." :cautious:

Mountainman, Gator 45/70 and tedrow42 like this.
  3. D2wing

D2wing Monkey+

Some interesting posts. I have made the mistake of listing my guns on forums. Too late to kick myself.

Taku likes this.
  4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Time to load a boat and sink it.

Yard Dart, oldawg and Tully Mars like this.
  5. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

See post 21 above, nuff said!!!

Yard Dart likes this.
  6. Prime8

Prime8 existential nihilist

Careful about informing on yourself!!

Here in Canada they use ANY excuse, youtube: /watch?v=XEQiCDYowi4

I had a couple .22 and a couple 12 gauge long guns, unregistered, unlicensed. They came to take em, arrested me. Charged me with enough to give me a mandatory minimum of 2 years! I won in court but I did not get the guns back. They admit they do not have the right to FORCE me into contract with them, but would not give my property back, I would have had to sue them. The corruption is such that suing is impossible. (for now)

I would NEVER apply for permission or inform on myself about what I own. In the US you have the 2nd, but that is not where the right is derived, it is only to recognize and protect the previously existing right. Canada has no such thing. But it doesn't matter because those rights come from our creator.

Brokor likes this.
  7. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

I have been in this conversation so many times. I really don't know what I would do at this time. Right now My Governor would say no way and either secede or file the 10th again. Michigan does not support any removal of the 2nd amendment. Hell even democrats here are pro 2nd amendment. This is why the anti gun group is so weak. You have over 100 million gun owners now which is basically 1/3 (33%) of the people. Only abut 10% think guns should be controlled or confiscated. The rest dont care. They have never had near enough vote for such a wide reaching law. They cant even get extended background checks installed as law. The current mindset of gun owners like me is that Ill have no more concessions. The line has been drawn and no one is crossing it.

8. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

"Cold Dead Hands" comes to mind.... "with a few, or maybe a LOT, of them, leaking Red Stuff, all over my Ground......"

bagpiper, wnn and Tully Mars like this.
  9. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

I thought you sold them all online?

D2wing likes this.
  10. D2wing

D2wing Monkey+

Yeah, I am selling them before they are illegal and all the ammo is gone. Thanks for mentioning that.

Tully Mars and oldawg like this.
  11. rockriver

rockriver Monkey+

imagine we came into a time of bad economy.
    couldn't happen in America.... just imagine.
    imagine welfare checks and food stamps were still issued
    just there was no value there... cost of goods was sky-rocketing.
    imagine folks couldn't feed their families.
    I know. it couldn't happen in the u.s.a..... just imagine.
    and the gov't collection efforts weren't going very well as per initial post..
    imagine the gov. offering certificates for food if you'd turn in someone who had a gun.
    example: joe's kids are hungry and joe knows billy has got 3 guns...
    joe and billy are friends. billy has limited food and a garden. but his kids are hungry too.
    so billy doesn't share.
    joe's kids and wife are crying... hungry.
    joe might turn in billy. and when the gov. recovers 3 guns from billy, they make a big
    show of how patriotic and honorable joe was in turning in a criminal...
    all while they give him certificates for 3 weeks worth of groceries...
    I know. joe's your friend... and besides that this is America.
    but at the end of week 3 joe will be trying to remember who else has guns..

I sure hope not..
    but imagine.

12. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Nice scenario.
    Opsec is important for these exact reasons.

Yard Dart and oldawg like this.
  13. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Well....if TPTB want my slingshot....they'll have to take it from my cold, dead hands...

[​IMG]

The danged thing even has a safety. mechanism...

14. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

That is exactly why the 3%'ers need to know each other and be ready to act when the economy crashes. If they start bringing it to you, you need to bring it to them before they make it out of the shop. A little vague, but you guys know what I mean.

Yard Dart, wnn, Tully Mars and 2 others like this.
  15. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Joe can turn in Billy, but unless he is quick his widow will need to figure another way to feed hungry kids. From the hills, the trees, and the rooftops you can hear the call. MOLAN LABE. Billy has friends too, and they stand ready. Just imagine.

16. CaboWabo5150

CaboWabo5150 Hell's coming with me

17. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

There are legal ways around this... You just have to know what you are doing

18. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

And have more lawyers and money than the US Gov.

Yard Dart, kellory and tulianr like this.
  19. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

And at a certain point, you have to be prepared and ready to defend your 2nd Amendment rights beyond court room wrangling. The .gov will tie each and every one of us up with various litigation, with the intent to bankrupt one into compliance, trip you into perjury or flat out convict you for not complying to their demands...... And if that does not work... they will lock you up and throw away the key. with whatever charges they want to throw at you... regardless of Fact!! By the time it is all sorted out, you are isolated due to false accusations, you have no possessions, penniless, and forced to be subservient to TBTB...... B.S.!!!!!

[gadsden]

bagpiper, Brokor and Ganado like this.
  20. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Yard dart you are preaching to the choir

All I'm saying is know the rules.. Bend the suckers as far as u can then kick butter and take names ;)

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
  1. 3M-TA3
  2. oil pan 4
  3. Matei
  4. Yard Dart
  5. Yard Dart
  6. hot diggity
  7. Oddcaliber
  8. Dont
  9. oil pan 4
  10. Dunerunner
  11. Oddcaliber