Howdy y'all!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Wodan, Jan 24, 2007.

1. Wodan

Wodan Monkey+++

Hello, I'm Wodan
    Scavenger directed me here.
    I've been into preparedness since I was a kid which was quite some time ago...
    My wife is into it.
    My kids are trained and capable but I wouldn't say they were "into it".
    I reckon that's enough for now [flag]

2. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Welcome Wodan.
    I think that's pretty normal. Takes a lot of living to understand the need to be prepared.

3. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

Welcome to the Monkey!

4. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Welcome to the Board!

5. Scavenger Flatbedder

Scavenger Flatbedder Scavenging The Wasteland

Glad ya made it Bro!

6. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Welcome aboard.

7. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Welcome , Wodan!

8. Jolly Roger

Jolly Roger Patriotic Pirate

Welcome, Wodan. Glad to see you here.

9. wildernessgal

wildernessgal Backwoods is a callin'

Welcome Wodan!
    Preparedness is a GREAT THING! I'm sure that with time maybe your kiddoes will appreciate it? I've been like this ( in the mind-frame) since I was a wee-one! lol I guess the best example of how important it is to be "prepared" for me would be ...

After living in South Fl. for 15 years too long and having the opportunity to experience Hurricane Andrew back in '92. To make a loooooong story short many were unprepared, and in bad shape. As for myself/family we did well because we always had enough set aside & took our safety SERIOUSLY. The most enlightening thing was when the local kids would ride their bikes with machine guns shooting all around/looting. That was something I had NEVER SEEN BEFORE, and I've definately LEARNED FROM IT! When all h*ll breaks loose, everyone goes mad, even those you think are sane. So keep up the good work & instill those values in your children... THEY JUST MAY NEED IT ONEDAY!

~Wildernessgal~

10. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Welcome aboard

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7