1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Catfish john, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Catfish john

Catfish john Monkey+

Hello all. Figured I would stop in and introduce myself before scowering the forums for handy info. I have always been a survivalist kind of guy. Into nature, camping, fishing, etc. Living here in KY, teaches you alot of the nessesary skills, but I am always "still learning". Never thought about looking for a "survival forum" until today. I am sure glad I did though. Putting together a survival kit list as of now, and I am sure I will find what I need here. I will post more about myself as I happen o_O , hope to speak to y'all soon!
  2. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

Welcome to the Monkey House...(y)
  3. Catfish john

Catfish john Monkey+

Thanks! Beautiful avatar btw
  4. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Welcome CJ, do you "grub"(feeling under rocks) for cats? I do rocks but not under banks--too many snakes there. When we took survival training I actually gained weight. Am very skinny (aerodynamically efficient or ultra streamlined) and my instructors laughed saying that I could not lose weight-lol.
  5. Catfish john

Catfish john Monkey+

You mean noodling? Lawd no! We have some BIG ol alligator snappers around here, you stick your hand in a 90lb alligator snapper's mouth and you aint getting it back. I am sure there are people around here who noodle, but I like having 10 fingers.
  6. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary