HUD Federal Tyrany

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by tacmotusn, Aug 28, 2013.

1. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Coming to a neighborhood or rural area near you.

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

This from a New Yawka? I'm impressed.

3. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

Even Democrats are starting to see the government overreach. Once the sheep wake up there will be hell to pay.

4. Airtime

Airtime Monkey+++

So, anyone know if HUD has a SWAT team like the EPA, IRS, Dept of Education, etc.?

5. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

Hud is directly involved in getting the United States on track with Agenda 21. It is what they call sustainable living. Moving the massesback into domed cities run on solar power all working for minimum wage . Agenda 21 is really quite frightening when you read through it. W e will see the time come to pass where private rural lands are returned to nature to be used by the elite for pleasure while the middle class (reduced to lower class) inhabit the cities. Total control over the majority of the populations of the world. The problem with their plan is that many liberals own land and are getting squeezed right along with the conservatives in these land grabs and government over reach. I say this to all Democrats, be very careful wqhat you ask for because you might get more then bargained for. KF

6. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

I wonder if Rob Astorino is still breathing at the moment. I wouldn't be surprised if he winds up in a car explosion accident that drops the transmission a few hundred feet behind and the engine a few hundred feet ahead.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7