Hudson, NY alderman calls us "psychotards"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ditch witch, Feb 28, 2013.

1. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

This is entertaining.
    New York Lawmaker Calls Gun Rights Supporters “gun toting tea party psychotards” In Email
    Please if you have... | Facebook

And apparently, got a quite a backlash for his mouth at the next council meeting.
    Unprecedented crowds confront N.Y. alderman over 'tea-party psychotard' remark - Washington Times

tulianr likes this.
  2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

LOL -although I can appreciate the creative genius which inspired the term "psychotard", the guy is still a raving madman if he believes guns are the problem.

3. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

hmmm...doesn't sound like a good choice for city official. He's all over the place . . . and who is acting like the jbt?

Does this mean that a dense LEO can be called a LEOtard?

gunbunny, VisuTrac, BTPost and 2 others like this.
  4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Since he posted his email address, maybe those of us, who value our 2nd Amendment Rights ought to send him some FEEDBACK, on his little Exposee..... Like reminding HIM, that if he were a Federal Official He could be Tried for Breach of his Oath of Office, and Treason, for his stance, on this issue.... .... I suspect his gmail.com address is plugged already, and can't accept more incoming messages, and mostly from local VOTERS....

5. tulianr

tulianr Don Quixote de la Monkey

A lot of us can use a wake up call occasionally when "we let our lesser selves" get the better of us. He just got his.

6. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

They pretty much ate his lunch at that council meeting from what I've read. It won't change his mind any, but I bet in the future he doesn't get quite so cute when answering his official email. I can just picture him poking away at his keyboard, proud and smug about how clever he was in his comeback.... and then the following morning the responses begin flooding in and the face palms begin.

chelloveck, tulianr and BTPost like this.
  7. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I think the face palms should have had 3# hand sledges attached. Someone that dense needs reinforcement.

ditch witch likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7