Huge caravan of migrants headed to the US

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DKR, Mar 31, 2018.

1. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Mexico is now saying they are breaking up the caravan, the truly needy (pregnant women, mental cases, etc) - they other will be allowed to apply for asylum. You know they will be forced back.

Question is, that is this sudden 'cooperation' really costing us?

Motomom34 and Ganado like this.
  2. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I would imagine The Wall at the border.

Zimmy likes this.
  3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

A) All jihadis have bad attitudes
    B) They are already coming in from other directions with fake paperwork or are already here.

I still think plugging the border with armed personnel every 50 yards with weapons free has some merit. Possibly impractical.
    ETA -
    Allowing for no sleep or support, that's about 70,000 troopers, coast to coast.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  4. Capt. Tyree

Capt. Tyree Hawkeye

This Central American rash of caravan(s) coming north to our southern US border is very similar to the Soft Invasion of muslim refugees that have entered Western Europe over recent years. For the eyes of the world that are watching, it is a test. Will the USA submit, and accept these walking hoards as meekly as the European countries? Will the various border state governors use their National Guard forces to augment the Border Patrol in order to turn back this invasion (as they should)?

The strategy of not using a standing army, but instead using a yearly influx of thousands of unarmed refugees to slowly burden a host country's support systems, is growing as a successful third world method of winning against an advanced power. Such a practice will slowly turn a host country to the will of the alien invaders. It has become popular for use against advanced Western countries because of our self proclaimed "humanity," and desire to not use violence at our borders, like we did 100-to-150 years ago. We are now in a Soft War to keep what's left of our sovereignty as a country intact. That will likely require the use of force (as needed) at the border now rather than grow worse in our streets and neighborhoods later.

3M-TA3, Motomom34, Ganado and 2 others like this.
  5. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

Cut off the benefits and persecute anyone that hires or rents to illegals and they will all go home.

Alf60, 3cyl and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Trump says he is sending the US Military, to guard the southern Boarder

President Donald Trump said Tuesday that the US military will be used to guard the US-Mexico border.

“We are going to be guarding our border with our military. That’s a big step,” Trump told reporters gathered at the White House. “We cannot have people flowing into our country illegally, disappearing, and by the way never showing up for court.”

Motomom34 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. DKR

President Trump has been successful in communicating with Mexico concerning the crisis of the migrant caravan invasion into the United States. Mexico halted the caravan on Monday evening, and immigration officials are in the process of registering the travelers and giving some humanitarian visas. Of course, some will have to leave Mexico. It is a tragic situation, and I hope the group, which has organized them, is helping in the way they should.

The more than 1,000 migrants are currently in the town of Matias Romero Avendano in the southern state of Oaxaca. However, some have rode by train to the neighboring state of Veracruz.

I think the organizers owe it to the migrants, the United States, and Mexico to take care of these people. They have no right to encourage these people to invade the borders of the United States, and they know it. The name of the group is Pueblos Sin Fronteras, or People Without Borders, and they are associated with Change.org. Change.org is associated with Moveon.Org, which, of course, is owned by George Soros.

8. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Why has Soros not been taken out by somebody yet??? We all know he is protected by the NWO, but he has screwed enough countries and people over that it's amazing someone has not said screw it and popped that POS!!!

Zimmy, Gator 45/70 and oldawg like this.
  9. DKR

Trump sending the Nat Guard to the border. AZ Gov is all for it and, it seems, has already issued the call....

Who is going to start a pool on the first death (from either side NG or II) ) once the Guard is in place?

10. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Might be interesting, the NG does not have arrest powers, they are to fill a support role. Support who?

11. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Every citizen of the US has the right to place someone in violation of the law under citizens arrest and that includes everyone serving in the NG.

12. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

They could swear in as deputies, several of the NG troops (squad leaders, platoon leaders) and that would take care of the power to arrest issue.

Mountainman likes this.
  13. DKR

14. BTPost

Citizens Arrest is a State Statute, and determined by State Law... In some States a Citizen is allowed to detain another Person for a Felony, but only committed in their ACTUAL presents, and then they are REQUIRED to testify in Court, the specifics... In many States, it is only required to be a Witness, and hold the Perp for the LEO, tomake the Arrest.. In a few, there is NO Citizens Arrest Statute, that defines the Law... There is NO Federal Citizens Arrest, that I am aware of... If your State does NOT have such a Statute, you can be charged with UnLawful Detainment, which in most States if a light Felony... So do your OWN Research, on your States Statutes, before you get yourself in trouble... Although there is always is the “Shoot, Shovel & and Shut Up” Rule...

15. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

The Border Patrol agents are sure to be in liaison with the guard units. There's your arresting authority right there.

3M-TA3 likes this.
  16. BTPost

Yup, put one Customs Dude, with each Squad, and you gots, both Fire Power and Arrest Authority, for anything that comes up... I would have used one of the Airborne Divisions, myself, but NG Units are fine... keep those Jokers on. there side of the boarder, and they become Mexicos issue... And If they decide to get “Upity” about it, remind them of General Pershing, and the Mexican War... We could do it again, easily, with just One Armored Division, and an Airborne Division...

Gator 45/70 and oldawg like this.
  17. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

And this time with an adequate supply line.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  18. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Saw on the news hundreds of caravaners have been sickened with all your usually suspect 3rd world country diseases.
    TB, hep a b c, hiv, plus lots of chicken pox, norra, upper respiratory junk.

I wonder how our anti vacciners would fare after some close contact with a horde like this.
    Meh pretty much only 1 possible logical outcome.
    [flush]

Gator 45/70 and oldman11 like this.
  19. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Monkey+++

I read an article, which I'll try and locate, that basically stated that applications for asylum here were not necessary, as the migrants have passed through states in Mexico with similar, and in some cases lower crime rates than cities here in the US. If safety is what is desired, why not just stop there?

Ganado and Gator 45/70 like this.
  20. DKR

No welfare in Mexico.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7