Human Blood Type Compatibility Charts

Discussion in 'Survival Articles' started by survivalmonkey, Aug 5, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Bishop

Bishop Monkey+++

Dang blood suckers.

Altoidfishfins likes this.
  2. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Motomom34 likes this.
  3. svjoe

svjoe Angry Monkey

O+ here, but banned from donating for life per Red Cross............

Motomom34 likes this.
  4. Hmm, O- Got a feeling if SHTF ? I'm likely to look like a Blade movie scene...…..

5. A pos here. I give blood because sooooo MANY who could, DON'T. Working on my eighth gallon. Church hosts draws three times a year. They get paid for every pint donated. Last time no cookies, chili, good chili!!!!.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
  6. Idahoser

Idahoser Monkey+++ Founding Member

I used to donate as often as allowed, then they sent me to the sandbox... now they don't want my blood anymore.

ForumMonkey and oldman11 like this.
  7. jefferson

jefferson Monkey

Thanks for your useful image. This image is very useful to all. Nice post. I will share this image to all my friends.

8. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Negative Rh factor, there doesn't appear to be any evolutionary reason for it, doesn't appear to ward off any known blood disorder or illness. It appears to be a liability and should have died out through natural selection. Scientists say they figured out where it came from and it makes even less sense.
    o-blood-type-aliens.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2023
    ForumMonkey and Gator 45/70 like this.
  9. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Here are some YouTube Clips which complement the clip featured in your earlier post.

which also elaborate on some of the whys and wherefores of getting the type matching the right.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2023
    mechstdr and Gator 45/70 like this.
  10. ForumMonkey

ForumMonkey Monkey

My blood type is: O-

I had to look it up on my phone. I have an app that is FREE, but I think that I paid $5 so that they would keep all of my data private. The app is called, "Medical ID" and it is in the Google Playstore.

I got the app because I have some recent health scares and I take a lot of medications now. If I happen to have my cellphone on me and I pass out or get nutty, they can look at my medical info without having a password to my phone, which is handy for EMTs, Police, and Fire.

Gator 45/70 and mechstdr like this.
  11. ForumMonkey

ForumMonkey Monkey

I made an appointment to donate blood and went to the Plasma Center. They had a questionnaire and I flunked it because I have had my aortic valve replaced. They did not allow me to donate and they told me that the Red Cross would not take blood from me either.

mechstdr and Gator 45/70 like this.
  12. sourdough145

sourdough145 Holder of the M1 thumb award...

O+ but no longer allowed to donate anymore. Got used to the pizza and cookies though....

mechstdr likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7