human "junk" dna called extraterrestrial

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Tango3, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

http://science.netscape.com/story/2007/01/12/scientists-find-extraterrestrial-genes-in-human-dna/
    Scientists find Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA
    Do civilizations of advanced human beings exist scattered in the Galaxy?
    by John Stokes
    <table align="right" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="168"> <tbody><tr> <td width="8"> </td> <td valign="top">[​IMG]</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="8"> </td> <td bgcolor="#ebe9ea" valign="top"><table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="3" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td align="left">Artistic representation from Eyewitness testimony of Asket, the extraterrestrial human woman, reference: www.gaiaguys.net
    </td> </tr> </tbody></table></td> </tr> </tbody></table> A group of researchers working at the Human Genome Project indicate that they made an astonishing scientific discovery: They believe so-called 97% non-coding sequences in human DNA is no less than genetic code of extraterrestrial life forms.
    The non-coding sequences are common to all living organisms on Earth, from moulds to fish to humans. In human DNA, they constitute larger part of the total genome, says Prof. Sam Chang, the group leader. Non-coding sequences, originally known as "junk DNA", were discovered years ago, and their function remained a mystery. The overwhelming majority of Human DNA is “Off-world” in origin. The apparent “extraterrestrial junk genes” merely “enjoy the ride” with hard working active genes, passed from generation to generation.
    After comprehensive analysis with the assistance of other scientists, computer programmers, mathematicians, and other learned scholars, Professor Chang had wondered if the apparently “junk Human DNA” was created by some kind of “extraterrestrial programmer”. The alien chunks within Human DNA, Professor Chang further observes, “have its own veins, arteries, and its own immune system that vigorously resists all our anti-cancer drugs

2. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

I always had suspicions about my wife :)

3. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Blackjack; You'd best put on more than a tinfoil hat and prepare for attack. ;)

4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Scientologists agree with this theory. Of course, the COS takes it a bit farther, giving the aliens names and titles. Although I personally agree that most of our abilities lay dormant as untapped resources, and I have also seen some pretty weird sh*t in the night sky... the rest will need more conclusive evidence. I keep and open mind, because I know for a fact that Darwin was off his rocker, and religious folk are a couple beers short of a full six-pack.

5. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7