Hunter responds to vegan anti-hunter

Discussion in 'Turf and Surf Hunting and Fishing' started by Quigley_Sharps, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

A good civil talk.

http://bit.ly/Piifee

Share via Tapatalk

Sent from my iPad

2. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Nice....a rarity when you get into a debate with one on progressive issues.

Without any scientific evidence, I'm going to hypothesize that there is a large overlap between vegans and atheists. If a person can check both of these boxes, it has been my experience that they somehow think they've evolved more than other humans in terms of intelligence and look down their noses at those who believe in a deity and eat meat. I work with a bunch of them.

On the flip side, I am equally disgusted with the "hunter" who puts out a food plot and sits in a stand and waits for an animal to get its regularly scheduled meal. The rapid hear-beat, increased breathing, uncontrollable shaking of muscles from excitement....completely out of control. No skill there whatsoever.

TailorMadeHell likes this.
  3. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

[applaud]

4. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

I think he missed his opening when the guy asking the question said "Because life is sacred." The vegans have no answer for why animal life is more sacred than plant life. At the end they're just substituting their values and perceptions for someone else's with no logical underpinning.

oldawg and Guit_fishN like this.
  5. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Ha! These are the same bunch of @$$holes who have "Pro-Choice" bumper-stickers because they don't like Christians telling them what to do. Don't murder an innocent animal...it runs away because it doesn't want to DIE! However, it is OK if you want to suck a potential life form out of it's mother's uterus.

6. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

If they were honest they would call themselves Pro Death.

But y'all knew that.

Man I'm tired, been out all day long making long slits in the ground with a box blades' cutters. I bet I killed a few million veggan grass slips and maybe a bug or two.

If that doesn't make sense to some then come on out and I'll let them follow behind the poor mans plow aka box blade with a Scarifier set.

Quigley_Sharps likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7