Hunter's ex-partner drops bombshell: Joe on speakerphone 20+ times

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Radio, Aug 1, 2023.

1. Radio

Radio Drain the Swamp

Comer Statement on Devon Archer’s Testimony

Source:
    Comer Statement on Devon Archer’s Testimony - United States House Committee on Oversight and Accountability
    WASHINGTON—House Committee on Oversight and Accountability Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) issued the following statement following Devon Archer’s four-hour transcribed interview with the committee:

“Devon Archer’s testimony today confirms Joe Biden lied to the American people when he said he had no knowledge about his son’s business dealings and was not involved. Joe Biden was ‘the brand’ that his son sold around the world to enrich the Biden family. When Joe Biden was Vice President of the United States, he joined Hunter Biden’s dinners with his foreign business associates in person or by speakerphone over 20 times. When Burisma’s owner was facing pressure from the Ukrainian prosecutor investigating the company for corruption, Archer testified that Burisma executives asked Hunter to ‘call D.C.’ after a Burisma board meeting in Dubai.

“Why did Joe Biden lie to the American people about his family’s business dealings and his involvement? It begs the question what else he is hiding from the American people. The House Committee on Oversight and Accountability will continue to follow the Bidens’ money trail and interview witnesses to determine whether foreign actors targeted the Bidens, President Biden is compromised and corrupt, and our national security is threatened.”

Now if only we can get the House GOP to actually do something besides just tweet about it.... I don't think there has EVER been this amount of evidence right out in the open...

duane, SB21, Ura-Ki and 1 other person like this.
  2. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

MSM will still deny it and claim it's just hearsay with no evidence. Only Fox and the other right leaning platforms will cover it, but two thirds of America will never see it.

duane, Ura-Ki and Radio like this.
  3. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Why did Joe Biden lie to the American people about his family’s business dealings and his involvement? "

What the hell kind of a stupid question is this? I hope he's smarter than this if he intends to corner Joey.

However, who are we kidding, nothing will happen to Biden or his son or his family members. Nothing. Doing so would open a can of worms that none of them, Democrats or Republicans, want opened. Sorry, but that is the way I see it. Yeah, they will hoot and holler, but nothing will come of it. The People of this nation are nothing more than piggy banks and cannon fodder to keep the elites in power and their wonderous lifestyles and provide our children for their wars. Piggy banks and cannon fodder. Oh, they will wave the flag and give electrifying speeches, but nothing will change.

Only one thing will change this country as all the other trains left long ago. And, like the French Revolution of old, other major nations of the world will do everything in their power to deny, prevent and halt it since it will affect their control over their own nation and people.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2023
    duane, sasquatch91, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  4. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

easy deniability due to the current state of technology.
    deep fake audio, text to speech AI.
    Nope, not me.

Nothing can be proven. It doesn't mean it didn't happen, but enough reasonable doubt cast to keeping anyone from getting their peepee slapped.

duane, Ura-Ki and Radio like this.
  5. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

Get a clue they ALL Lie to us

Zimmy, Cruisin Sloth, SB21 and 3 others like this.
  6. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

The corruption will continue but more in the open since it will be shown that there will be no punishment
    upload_2023-8-1_9-45-31.

duane, SB21, Ura-Ki and 1 other person like this.
  7. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

CNN is putting the spin on that Hunter and Slowjoe were on the phone so much because of the son/brother passing away and they were so distraught. In the middle of a business deal Hunter calls his dad cause he was so sad. What kind of idiots does CNN think we are to believe such out right bull shit. Both these traitors need to be in jail or better yet swing from the same gallows.

duane, Cruisin Sloth, Radio and 2 others like this.
  8. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Nothing of substance will happen here, at best, Pedo Joe is forced to step down, but that's about it! Never mind the fact, his entire presidency is illegitimate and every thing he has touched since becoming V.P. and then POTUS is a sham and needs to be undone, that would turn this country inside out and certainly start a civil war, the left cant have that! No, they force Joe to retire and not run for a second term, they toss Hunter behind bars after the elections, and quietly take the bidens down! We the People see ZERO Justice, and nobody gets stood up against the wall for any of this!

If Things actually happen that need and should happen, this wipes everything out, Biden's go to Jail, Obummer and Kilintos go to Jail, the Presidency is up for grabs and Trump or DeSantis wins, and SCOTUS keeps rolling over the leftist infringements and we continue getting our rights restored! Idiots like Gavster get punched in the dick and told to go away and we go on being the best country in the world!

9. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

News Flash for the slower members of our Society

They are all rotten to the core at nearly every level of the Federal and many State and City/Muni Governments.

Pick any big city - ChIraq, Memphis, etc - corrupt in spades. State Govt? Look at NY, NJ, GA - take your pick.

In the many stages in the Fall of Empire, we are at "Loot the Treasury" stage.

Zimmy, duane, Cruisin Sloth and 5 others like this.
  10. sasquatch91

sasquatch91 Monkey+++

Only one thing that can fix this country, its starts with rev and end with olution. Wont happen though.

duane, SB21, Radio and 1 other person like this.
  11. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

The 1776 Patriots only had to fight the British army and content with a nominal spy group. Today if we have any Patriots willing to fight they are up against --US military, FBI, Homeland security, ATF, IRS, DEA and a surveillance network that is every where. 1776 there were basically 2 groups loyalists and patriots now we have more groups than days of the year all out for themselves and their ideology not the good of the country.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2023
    duane, SB21, Ura-Ki and 3 others like this.
  12. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

The Patriots don't have close air support

SB21, Ura-Ki and Radio like this.
  13. Bandit99

Strangely, I don't see it that way. I think it would take, maybe a week to get a ground swell of people, but I think you truly underestimate how fed up the American people have become. I also don't think you would get the majority of the military and FBI and certainly not the IRS. I wonder about Homeland Security too. Yeah, maybe the majority of the ATF mainly because they're hated anyway so...they will go with the hand that feeds them and they're relativity a small agency. I have seen 3 revolutions in my life and 2 of them, a shot was never fired. The amount of people supporting the revolution was so massive that the President and his lackies simply ran. The 3rd did have deaths, over a hundred of the protestors, but the result was the same, the President and his cronies left with bags of money, slipping out the back door. They also thought the military could be used.

I have often wondered how a revolution would play out here in America. Americans are strange compared to other nationalities as we do not take orders well so the harder the State pushes the more the People would push back, first a drop, then a trickle, then a tsunami. They know this. They also know that the military is made up of our sons and daughters, brothers, sisters who are not dumb, mindless robots. In fact, they know what is happening probably better than most civilians and will not take kindly to Grandpa getting sent to intensive care by the Gestapo or a niece/nephew being shot and killed exercising their right to protest. Oh yeah, the government will make it all legal, of course, probably martial law...which will go up like a lead balloon with Americans, making matters worse. Also, Americans are armed. No other citizens of the world are as well armed and experienced with firearms as Americans, it's a way of life here, our culture.

I always laugh when Biden goes on a rant about having F-15s and tanks and etc. "Go ahead, Joey! Use them and see what happens." LOL! The very second that order is issued will mark the end of him and of the rest of the Swamp, probably for good. No, I don't see it that way at all.

Zimmy, duane, sasquatch91 and 6 others like this.
  14. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I still see what Matt Bracken wrote as very likely and very accurate as to what will likely go down and HOW it goes down, it takes into account everything you stated, and basically agrees with your assertions! It's likely to be VERY bloody, with basically TWO very different sets of beliefs and Ideals of things here in this country, the divide driven into the mindless mass's it's very much an Us vs Them sort of deal, at least until the shooting starts, and they find out real quick like that their beliefs were only ever a lie they believed in when they had power, once that power vaporizes, they become extremely vulnerable and they will switch sides faster then biden changes his depends and drool bib! Basically, the left wields the Idea or Illusion of power while they have the two sides divided and they can take advantage of such, that only works while the Brown Shirts stomp their Jackboots, but once a line gets crossed, none of that matters, and it will likely start with a single bullet fired in anger, likely in self defense, and those Jack Boots will drop like Flies in a forest fire soon after ward! At that point, those with Arms and the will to use them are in control of the future, and the left and their elite masters will start dropping almost as quickly! I see the Military pulling back, commanders letting troops go home to stand with family and friends, an OFFICAL Militia complete with heavy weapons and materials and training of the mass's, run by Constitutional Sheriffs under Martial Law, and Common Law tribunals seated all through out the country to deal with the those illegal fed agents who survive the purge and need to be removed from society after being stripped of all their arms and ammo and their Nickle Slick Badges! We also need to deal with Collaborators and other less desirables, including all the illegals who will be rounded up and dealt with as needed, certainly not allowed to stay, unless they join up with the patriots and prove their worth!

Zimmy, duane, Bandit99 and 2 others like this.
  15. Bandit99

I would agree with the majority of this; however, I could/would never agree to allowing illegals to stay even if they fight and support the movement because to me that is not showing love of liberty or country, simply self-interest, and yes, I am sure the opposition will offer this exact carrot to them. To me, they are criminals because they broke the law coming into the country illegally causing much of the problems we have today. Yeah, I get it, they want a better life, but they shouldn't start that better life by breaking the law here and we simply overlook it. Like you, I have been to more countries than I can count and as a contractor, many of those countries, I lived not on a US government facility but out on the economy, in fact most of them, and no country, that I have ever been to or lived in, will allow a person who illegally entered the country to stay. In fact, I had to register my every location/residence where I was staying every time, every country. Yes, I have a bias towards illegals as I know the immigration system inside and out (it sucks!) due to obtaining a Green Card and citizenship for my wife and trying to move heaven and earth to legally obtain a visa for my niece, without success, even though we planned years ahead and tossed tremendous amounts of money and effort. No, allowing them to remain is a slapped into the faces of those that did the impossible task legally.

There is a video that I think 3M put up which I found extremely interesting concerning how this would play out. A very insightful young historian. He stated, which I believe is correct, that the Left's ideology would itself be its own downfall should it comes to blows. The Left scorns the military, supports criminal behavior and anarchy, and leans heavily upon the social welfare policies. Compare that with the Right, deep belief in God and morals, a strong military tradition, supports law enforcement, rule of law and equal justice, and self-sufficiency. One last point and I will get off my soapbox. Which group will die for their beliefs? Ask any Right thinker and it's a no-brainer question. The same as who would win this conflict almost immediately if came to blows. Hell, I am not so sure it would come to blows because they are so outmatched, and they are not the majority, far from it. They don't even have the numbers even though they make a lot of noise.

Here's the video but ensure to read his slides as he simply generalizes in the narrative. Very smart guy, well thought out and nicely stated.
    Why America will Have its French Revolution. - YouTube

Zimmy, Radio and Ura-Ki like this.
  16. Radio

Radio Drain the Swamp

Bandit99 likes this.
  17. Radio

Radio Drain the Swamp

Joe Biden wrote letter to Hunter biz partner Devon Archer after 2011 China lunch — despite claims of never discussing son’s business
    WASHINGTON — Vice President Joe Biden told his son Hunter’s former business associate Devon Archer in early 2011 that he was “happy” the two were partners — in a postscript to a note thanking Archer for attending a lunch with visiting Chinese President Hu Jintao.

^^I forgot how to insert the hyperlinks. But here is the source to the full article:
    Joe Biden told Hunter biz partner Devon Archer 'happy you guys are together' after 2011 China lunch

Last edited: Aug 3, 2023
    4x4 and Bandit99 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7