Hunting in Alaska..

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by CRC, Dec 13, 2005.

1. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Touring Alaska, the Pope took a couple of days off to visit the mountains for some sight seeing. Cruising the campground in the
    Pope-mobile, he witnessed a frantic commotion just at the edge of the woods.

A helpless Democrat, wearing sandals, shorts, a "Save the Whales" T-shirt and a Tree Hugger Hat, was struggling frantically, thrashing around trying to free himself from the jaws of a 10 foot
    grizzly.

The horrified Pope watched, a group of Republican loggers came racing up. One quickly fired a 44 magnum into the bear's chest. The other two reached up and pulled the bleeding semiconscious Democrat from underneath the bear. Then using long clubs, the three loggers beat the bear to death and two of them threw it onto the bed of their truck while the other tenderly placed the injured Democrat in the back seat.

As they prepared to leave, the Pope summoned them to come over. "I give you my blessing for your brave actions!" he told them. I heard there was a bitter hatred between loggers and
    environmental activists, but now I've seen with my own eyes that that is not true."

As the Pope drove off, one of the loggers asked his buddies "Who was that guy?"

"It's the Pope," another replied, "he's in direct contact with God and has access to all God's wisdom."

"Well," the logger said, "he may have access to all God's wisdom, but he sure doesn't know anything about bear hunting... By the way, is the bait holding up okay or do we need to go back to town and grab another one?"

2. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

:lol: [winkthumb]

3. ghostrider

ghostrider Resident Poltergeist Founding Member

[winkthumb] Also heard it as guys from Florida in a boat with a damyankee behind them waterskiing- trolling for alligators.

4. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

lol I love it!

5. Conagher

Conagher Dark Custom Rider Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

[ROFL] :lol:

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7