Hypothetical tax revolt

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chimo, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

We are looking at it upside down. Our employers have to stop with-holding taxes and give 1099s, then we wage earners just don't file.

2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Interesting fact, if you and I didn't work, We would have zero tax liability. So, they come up with other schemes to collect what they determine is due them! I could go on and on, but the point is, they have been doing the taxation with out representation for a very long time, and no one has been able to stop them! We are so far in debt, there is little chance of us ever getting back to zero with the IRS and Gov at large!

Motomom34 likes this.
  3. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

there are those that will claim the west must fail or fall so the New World Order can become a reality...

such will also claim... the warnings were out there as far back as the late 60's... this is all by design...

4. tedrow42

tedrow42 Monkey+

I bin saying for a wile don't work overtime and work side jobs for cash. Grow weed and make shine. Make what you can and put this money into gold or lead

GOG and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  5. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

You are spot on in everything you say here. But,, at some point it will implode...even the unholy trinity of government/corporate/banksterism are not immunue from the laws of thermodynamics. Yes, there will be pain. Nothing worth doing comes easy or without pain.

6. chimo

No, I am just looking at hypothetical ways one might might be able to stop paying federal taxes of all kinds, payroll tax being one of the tougher nuts to crack.

And ma'am, with all due respect, if we are putting our "benefits" above liberty and doing what must be done to regain control of our government...well then we get the government we deserve and really should just shut up and let them enslave us completely...for the children!.

Nothing worth doing comes without pain, sacrifice and risk. I imagine plenty of people eating the cheese of the Crown were impacted negatively when our forefathers began resisting their British masters.

Ganado likes this.
  7. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I understand what you are saying @chimo but years ago, charity began at home. Then the church and town. Now a days families are spread out, not all churches are truly on the giving side, and towns, well maybe some good ones are left. So if all benefits were cut, would those in need suffer or would people actually stop and help? I wonder that often because the system is broke.

Now back on subject, I apologize for the derail.

8. chimo

We take care of our own. I will never buy into this notion that we should not work to defeat evil just because it might deny us our bread and circuses.

Cruisin Sloth and Motomom34 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7