***I Am Offended- So What

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Yard Dart, Jun 25, 2015.

?
  1. Nothing....but I bitch a lot.

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. I write and call my representatives and express my opinions.

12 vote(s)
    63.2%
  3. I am telling everyone about what I see is wrong and trying to gather a group to push our agenda.

8 vote(s)
    42.1%
  4. I attend meetings where my representatives are and try to convey what is wrong with the issue.

7 vote(s)
    36.8%
  5. I am getting in the mix and running for office.. I can make changes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Don't mind me hiding behind this bush... I will watch a bit longer before committing to......

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  7. I attend rallies and gatherings to protest.

9 vote(s)
    47.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Shame on them for paying attention to the shiny ball and not what the magician is doing with the other hand......

Ganado and kellory like this.
  2. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Lol ok boys (not gender specific boys) lol

Can we just blame the right people please. Spineless leaders? With no honor and no concept of 'the buck stops here' you may not like the man but when a man honor his word as himself I have nothing but respect for the man

We don't have leaders anymore. We have popularity seekers

3. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

The difference between a statesman, and a politician, is a vast one, but an all important one.

4. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

Politics is a lot like prostitution, it has been ruined by amateurs...

Brokor and Yard Dart like this.
  5. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Including the "Amateur in Chief"......

6. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Yeah, there are a LOT I'd like to peel like a banana too. I look over the current crop of Republicrats and I am waiting to see ANY of them grow a spine. They run like scared sheep from EVERYTHING! "The negro in the White House" sent Rubio/Paul and who else running when Bundy was getting his prize cattle run to death in the desert. Yeah, real leadership there!

The Republicrats saved Obummer Care when the Demonrats (yes, that is spelled correctly, why?) bailed on it.

The Council Of Concerned Citizens (about as mild a group as you can find) gave the local/state/Congresscritter fools $1000 each and now that they are "caught" they are giving the money away! WTF! Do none of them have a set of 'nads? Are we expected to believe they will grow a set AFTER they are elected? Some of these people have been in for years and they wet themselves at $1000 and being "exposed"! SPINELESS!

7. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Just curious which way you peel your bananas. Do you snap the neck off and peel the skin away from there or do you start at the other end, yank it open, and peel towards the neck?

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7