I feel safer already

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Equilibrium, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Monkey++

Lookie what new technology our tax dollars have been appropriated for to help keep us "safe". Why soon they'll be "deputizing" plants for the cause, Grow Your Own Security: Prof Breeds Bomb-Spotting Plants | Danger Room | Wired.com.
    Why with any luck (another 10M or so of tax payer dollars wouldn't hurt either), we'll all be able to grow our very own "threat detecting" plants. The marketing opportunities are endless patenting so many different varieties of plants that could be "deputized" to line the sidewalks to our front doors!!!
    Do ya think another 200M of tax payer dollars could get Dr. Medford's GE plants over the lil ammonium nitrate "hump" so we could do away with those backscatter x-ray and millimeter wave screeners once and for all?
    She "probably" thinks it's not feasible.... "probably".... oh... oh... oh my!!!

2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Now if they could cross those plants with a Coastal Brown Bear, and teach it to eat only Letter Agency folks... [respect]

3. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

[LMAO] oh man, oh man...Alphabet Soup dujor

4. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

You got to be S'ing me! Makes me feel so good when tax time is getting close. I have a better idea of where they can put those plants so I feel better about paying for them.

5. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

Now if they could sniff out politicians that would be a better choice....but they all tend to smell like.....road apples!

6. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Fertilizer, politicians..... it all smells like .... you know..... ;)

This crap makes even less sense than giving huge grants for testing 'cow flatulence'. Our tax dollars NOT at WORK....... just wasted. [loco]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7