I feel safer...how about you?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dragonfly, Jun 30, 2011.

1. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

2. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

Well,well....Just color me surprised...:rolleyes:
    They probably would of caught him if he was a child or an old lady wearing diapers...just sayin'

Brokor and dragonfly like this.
  3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Just goes to show what level of incompetence this whole TSA operates at..... They are "Investigating".. Yea Right... Covering their collective A**es more likely.... yet they are searching 90 year old ladies in wheelchairs, and babies in diapers.... Time to shut down this STUPID Agency.... and save the taxpayer a whole pile of money....

Cephus, dragonfly and Sapper John like this.
  4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Lovely. So the left hand (FBI) is investigating the right hand (TSA). Yep, that'll reveal a lot.

Spurge is all that is. Go back to your seats, nothing to see here.

5. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

6. BTPost

7. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Yeah, the TSA did a stand up job... NOT!!

Kudos to the observant stewardess, but what happened after she found the boarding pass and id didn't match? Apparently nothing, they should have had the authorities at the gate ready to get this guy when the plane landed.

Wonder how many times he's done this and who he's told how to do it?

8. beast

beast backwoodsman

too much time spent harassing old women, aint got time for real criminals
    sounds a lot like the regular cops, aint got time for thieves, too busy writing tickets for jay-walking and seatbelts

9. BTPost

and those Idiot Liberals wonder why we shouldn't be give picture ID Drivers Licenses to ILLEGAL ALIENS, many who can't even READ the english Traffic Signs, yet can use them to blow by TSAs nonSecurity, with NO Notice at ALL....

10. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

We have the finest airport security that borrowed Chinese money can buy....... :rolleyes:

11. fedorthedog

fedorthedog Monkey+++

Heres a thought lets eliminate TSA save the money and tell the passengers if someone does something stupid beat them to a pulp or they may kill you. Some where in there is a basic idea a call self reliance

beast and BTPost like this.
  12. Seawolf1090

How about getting back to the Skymarshalls - find some dirtbag doing something stupid - like those muslims 'acting out' and causing trouble to test our response - handcuff the offender and turn him over to authorities when landed. Someone trying to down the plane - a frangible bullet to the head ends that problem real quick.
    And we don't have to commit sexual predation on the paying passengers.......
    Have the baggage and checkpoint screeners do their real job - X-ray for baggage and metal detectors for the passengers, with a sniffer dog as final check. If Rover keys on someone, then they get the trip back to the explosive-proof room. A real LEO then does the body search.

Nah...... too logical.

beast, Hispeedal2 and BTPost like this.
  13. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

Nothing at all surprises me with TSA anymore.

Someone should clue them in that it is ok to profile... as BTPost would say.... just sayin'.

BTPost likes this.
  14. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

They go out of their way not to profile anyone which leaves them us to scrutinize as they pointedly ignore young ME males. The TSA is worse than dumber than dirt.

15. Seawolf1090

Myself, I think somehow the entire United States Federal Government were replaced with clones from Bizzaro World....... everything is running backwards and topsy-turvy ....... :rolleyes:

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7