I found out a pair of Monkey secrets....

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Witch Doctor 01, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

apparently @Bear and @Hanzo do some moonlighting for the ladies....

2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

[applaud] excellent dancing @Hanzo & @Bear. I hope you all have autographed fan pictures.

3. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

Thought we swore you to secrecy, @Witch Doctor 01. But hey, does my loin cloth make my ass look fat?

4. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

One of my classmates did a warrior's hula decades ago. It was very cool. He went on stage in a malo malo (loin cloth) and a straw cape carrying a wooden spear. Then he shucked the cape and proceeded to do one of the manliest hulas I have ever seen. It looked like a kata more than a dance, as I am sure that is what it was. Couldn't find anything like it on youtube. Perhaps it was a lua form instead of hula. Either way, it was really good.

Aeason, Tully Mars, kellory and 3 others like this.
  5. Witch Doctor 01

Only when you were walking away....:)

6. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

Most times, @Motomom34, the ladies ask us to autograph body parts... Not sure about @Bear, but I just use my magic marker.

7. Witch Doctor 01

arleigh, Aeason, Hanzo and 1 other person like this.
  1. Yard Dart
  2. Yard Dart
  3. Altoidfishfins
  4. Yard Dart
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Yard Dart, Oct 23, 2018, 23 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  5. 3M-TA3
  6. Witch Doctor 01
  7. Asia-Off-Grid
    [ATTACH]
    Thread by: Asia-Off-Grid, Jul 25, 2018, 10 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  8. chelloveck
  9. 3M-TA3
  10. Yard Dart
  11. OldDude49
  12. RJB
  13. Legion489
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Legion489, Jun 13, 2017, 8 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  14. Yard Dart
  15. Yard Dart
  16. chelloveck
  17. Yard Dart
  18. Ganado
  19. 3M-TA3
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7