I found the "Change" I can believe in!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dragonfly, Aug 3, 2009.

1. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

Yup...
    After paying last month's ever increasing bills, I had a whopping $2.40 left!
    Now, that is real CHANGE, and I certainly believe in it!
    My disability barely covers the cost of living now, and I get help paying a $74.00 a month phone bill....that includes: my slow speed internet @ $34.95 a month, plus a single "listed" phone, no long distance, no additions as in: call forwarding, call waiting, etc., etc.
    And my basic service is only $14.95 a month...the rest are TAXES, some strange ones too!
    Why am I paying for some international access fees and taxes, when I don't even have long distance?
    I can hardly wait until they come and install a monitor on my nose and mouth to insure I get only enough air to stay alive....or not!
    Then, the "other" device, just in case I were to emit some radon or methane gasesous substances !
    Yup, change is here!
    I can feel it in more ways than just one too!
    I just finished reading someplace, that the Gov't has been lying to us about how bad things really are!
    No way!
    They would never!
    Yup, and I'm the Queen of merry olde England too!

2. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

I'm awaiting the Flatulence Tax too. Being a Big Boy, I expect it'll be hefty.

3. LogicBomb

LogicBomb Monkey++

Chains you can believe in?

4. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

Fit me for a box, not Chains. I found a job, but I have to live there full time, the little lady is not fond of that. What we get in the future, we will have to take. By force if necessary.

5. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

Lately, people I have spoken with have the same mindset ...
    We will TAKE what we want if need be!
    Not one of them want a full blown dissolution of the government, just an accountability of it!
    They were not at all interested in a military coup, or trying to overthrow it either.
    No one wants another "un-civil" war.
    But everyone wanted change, and they all were lied to, and now they are madder than ever before.
    Something is going to happen.

6. JTClimber

JTClimber Monkey++

Yes, it seems something is going to happen.
    I have been noticing a lot of talk from the exalted ones regarding how dangerous the "right wing extremist" groups are, it seems they are very afraid of them.
    Well, they should be.
    The rhetoric, disinformation and just blatantly controlling laws coming from the elite in the years leading up to 1776 is very reflective on what is happening today
    I just thank God that that those patriots who put their lives on the line for Liberty and took an active part in pushing back and taking over control did not crumble under the pressure of 'political correctness'.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7