1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

I got him with the door...

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by stg58, Oct 6, 2015.

1. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+ Founding Member

The nice thing about this one is you can insert anything in for the lawyer.....senator,fan of the football team you don't like....
    There is a truck driver driving along, and he stops and picks up a priest to give him a ride.

He's driving down the highway and he sees a lawyer along the side of the road and thinks, "Hot damn! A lawyer that I could run over!" So he speeds up and heads straight for him.

At the last second he remembers the priest with him. So he swerves real quick to miss him, but still hears a thump. He looks behind, no sign of the lawyer.

He says to the priest "Wow, that was a close one, I almost hit that lawyer!"

The priest then replies "That's ok son, I got him with my door."
  2. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey..... Moderator Site Supporter++

:cool: :5s:
  3. hitchcock4

hitchcock4 Monkey

One question -- how did the driver know the man was a lawyer? :cautious::unsure:
  4. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Monkey

Golf clubs? :whistle:
    BTPost likes this.
  5. BTPost

BTPost Old Fart Snow Monkey Moderator

Maybe, but that could also indicate a Wall Street Banker, as well.....
  6. azrancher

azrancher Monkey +++

Or Obama...

1. Cruisin Sloth
  2. chelloveck
  3. Rocky Road Lerp
  4. chelloveck
    Thread by: chelloveck, Oct 19, 2015, 2 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  5. Hanzo
  6. NVBeav
  7. Gopherman
  8. ghrit
  9. Katana Lee
    Thread by: Katana Lee, Sep 30, 2015, 6 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  10. chelloveck
    Thread by: chelloveck, Sep 26, 2015, 6 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  11. Brokor
  12. Witch Doctor 01
    Thread by: Witch Doctor 01, Feb 1, 2015, 0 replies, in forum: Recipes
  13. nkawtg
  14. CRC
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary