I guess the question is: "What is he training for?"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CATO, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

Agreed, all I saw were defensive moves. But I think Guit was trying to get us to think about the why more then the how.

To Guit, Our Militia group trains once a month in land navigation, patrol tactics and how to kill bad guys. How to lay down suppressive fire and advance from cover to cover. How to shoot on the move. These sessions make the splc call us terrorists. They ask, why should non military groups be training in military tactics? We reply , because its our duty under the second Amendment. As it states a well regulated Militia (being necessary) for the preservation of the free state. Being necessary is a mandate on the people to train . Regulated meant trained. The old Militia officers were called regulators. All men between the ages of 17 and 45 should train in military tactics at least enough to be accustomed to shooting and moving in a group. We take it more serious then that. Our trainers are ex military and they know their stuff. This black panther guy is going to get his kids killed if they think they are learning how to fight. Kingfish

BTPost, Sapper John and Guit_fishN like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7