I Hate Red Bull, but I gotta love it!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by UncleMorgan, Jul 22, 2020.

1. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

Red Bull has apparently taken out the trash.

The company just fired (outright!) Stefan Kozak (North America chief executive) and Amy Taylor (North America president and chief marketing officer) for trying to force Red Bull into virtue-signalling the BLM movement.

Bending the knee, IOW and getting politically "woke".

Several "culture teams" created by the duo went right out the door with them.

The owner of the company, Dietrich Mateschitz, is no fan of political correctness, and solved the internal problems that Kozak and Taylor were creating swiftly and effectively.

I don't endorse the Red Bull product because it's harmful to children--but I can at least applaud the owner for not letting the Commies take over his company.

If a few thousand other American business owners followed his example, the world would soon be a kinder and better place.

Red Bull Fires "Woke" Diversity Directors Who Tried To Push For BLM Support

2. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

It’s a start. We could use a little more of this.

3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

More, and not just a little, sez me. PC has gone a bit overboard.

4. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I don't do those energy drinks ,, but I'll go buy 1 just to show my appreciation for their stand For America.

5. Capt. Tyree

Capt. Tyree Hawkeye

Coffee does me fine most of the time when I drive long distances, but I always have a fall back energy drink like Red Bull handy just in case the coffee wears thin and many miles are still in front of me.

Oddcaliber likes this.
  6. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

Time to get some Red Bull to drink with my Goya beans!

oldawg and OldDude49 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7