For Sale I have a post apocalypse/action/horror novel series out

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by RJB, Nov 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RJB

RJB Monkey+++

I mostly lurk and haven't been active in this community lately with raising 4 kids, running a business, etc. but with the release of this series, if anyone has doubts about the validity of any survival techniques or actions, I will demonstrate them on my youtube channel. So I definitely plan on being more active.

I just published a novel. I have a certificate in screenwriting from UCLA and my novels read lightning fast like a movie sword fight. In the last two years I wrote the rough drafts to the first 6 novels in this series and I should be releasing a follow up every 3 to 4 months.
    https://www.amazon.com/Outcast-Mount...%2C1584&sr=8-1

If you like or don't like the book, please leave an amazon review-- good or bad, it gets publicity.

Also please excuse my Amazon page, I don't have full access to it, just my publisher at this moment. Nor has my publisher uploaded the Kindle version, yet.

I'll also start posting some of my short stories in this section too if you all are interested.

2. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

As soon as you can post it to a free site, I'll be happy to read it and give you an honest review.

RJB likes this.
  3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

3M-TA3 and RJB like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7