I have got a question for people with land

Discussion in 'Off Grid Living' started by theojysofliving, Dec 27, 2014.

1. awwww now that one was mean my girlfriend likes it she says its cute . and i don't care not 1 bit about my appearance i stopped long ago. your obviously not even looking at that muscle definition

wtf are you talking about great way to break my hands??? i said i was purposely not blocking and then said i was only doing headshots

2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Ok, someone comes up behind you and wraps you up so your arms are pinned against your chest, and she's way stronger than you.
    How do you get away?

Yard Dart, Sapper John and Tully Mars like this.
  3. and yes I've been skinny all my life I've tried getting fat and it didn't work. my metabolism is methhead fast

thrash head back and hit her int he face try to bend over really fast to throw her over m yback

nice yea i caught the she too. good one

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2014
  4. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

There was a muscle?:lol:kid, I carry parts up.ladders that wiegh more than you do. I wind springs bigger than your torso. I am not impressed. Nor should you be, you have a lot to learn yet, about life, love, the world, nature, fighting, in short....everything.
    You could learn a lot of that info here, but not with your attitude. I'm afraid you will get booted soon, and I would advise you to reread the Code Of Conduct, you agreed to when you signed up. You have a chance of staying and learning enough to realize your goal, but only one more chance.

5. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

More than a little. Respect is earned, and you don't earn it by insulting folks that have BTDT before you were born..
    I have been hit square in the temple a couple of times with things a lot harder than a fist and wasn't knocked out. I wasn't exactly feeling great, but I wasn't knocked out.

kellory likes this.
  6. kellory

Blocking is more important than strikes. Head bones are much stronger than hand bones. Alter you aim a bit, and throat punch, and the game is.over. sternum, game over. Punch the soft tissue areas people try to.protect. drop and ball punch. You will not be fighting by Queensbury rules, if you must fight for real. There will be no ref to cry foul, no bell between rounds. It is quick, dirty, and anything goes.

Yard Dart likes this.
  7. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

So, are you living in the garage...

Tully Mars likes this.
  8. VisuTrac

Oliver the cat is going to be either a tasty treat for the yotes .. or our intrepid adventurer.
    Protein is protein.
    Make sure you worm the fella before you head out.

9. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Heck, I'd just grab that pony tail and give him a Jasper Texas hay ride.

KAS and Tully Mars like this.
  10. hahahahahhaahah no thats the kick it room…lol wouldn't be too bad i already klled the rats.
    this was only a display of speed i told you guys. and i haven't been so good about training the past while but i know i can whoop sum booty

yeah I'm bringing some of that tick and flea stuff you put on em. I AM NOT EATING MY CAT.

i know about all the super secret moves and whatnot i can't really do them on a punching bag

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2014
  11. VisuTrac

:lol:

12. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

How about you just start with a decent stance. Worry about the speed after you perfect the technique.

13. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

It is true. You don't have to believe me. Really nothing you say matters because actually I don't believe anything of what you say. There are so many inconsistencies in your stories that they are laughable. You're an early 20's kid with nothing going for him and you are depressed so much that you even hate yourself. You decide to get on the internet and troll to try and make yourself feel better? Is it working? Grow the heck up. There are many people on here who have personally seen some pretty bad crap and lived to tell about it. You are too arrogant to listen. People try and give you good advice but you don't listen. Like I said before stop talking about it and hit the woods if you are so sure of yourself.

Sapper John and Yard Dart like this.
  14. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

I'm no "expert" at fighting....but I hold my own both on and off the ice....lost a bad fight to a lumberjack...and another to a railway worker...won the rest...lost a couple respectful ones playing hockey....I'm psure you could hit me 3-4 times with my hands down and i'd just look at ya dirty.
    Hope you find some use of the snare vids I posted, good luck with your life kid.
    If all else fails...move to Colorado and grow weed for a legal living...maybe you can find something you believe in.

I'm out of this thread.

MG

Dunerunner and kellory like this.
  15. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

"...both on and off the ice.."

MG, you a hockey player? :)

Mindgrinder likes this.
  16. kellory

No, just likes driving the zambonie....

KAS, VisuTrac and Tully Mars like this.
  17. im not trolling I'm actually going to do this. i don't hate myself either. I'm going to the woods knowing thats where I'm going to die because thats where I'm choosing to stay

haaaah

i could knock out andre the giant if he gave me a free one

18. and I'm not depressed

19. kellory

Only because he is already dead.

KAS likes this.
  20. in his prime

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7