I have got a question for people with land

Discussion in 'Off Grid Living' started by theojysofliving, Dec 27, 2014.

1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

YOU are the one that said you were on anti depressants when you bothered to take them.

Motomom34 likes this.
  2. i said i was forced to take them but didn't anymore. i haven't taken them for 7 \years

3. because i didn't need them. ANOTHER CONSIPRACY WEEOO WEEOO WEEEOO BEEP BEEP BEEP. did you know that psychiatrists get paid by the prescriptions they give out? do you know about this at all? how most of the population is taking mind altering drugs do you know there are only 6-8 week studys done on these drugs and haven't been one test on humans. we are the guinie pigs. u hear about all of those stores (I've read and watched) of people being diagnosed with bipolar depression for no reason and they end up killing their whole families or themselves in a few weeks. they all say see!! if we would have gotten to them sooner and given them these drugs none of this would have happened because the drugs didn't have time to take effect….this lead to giving the drugs preemptively to little kids just in case they developed these conditions… i was prescribed 2 antidepressants without saying a word to the shrink. wana know some facts? over %95 of the school shootings and mass murders do you know what they all have in common? they either recently started or recently stopped taking their medication. look it up its over %95 of all mass school shootings (which are hoaxes anyway there in the process of suing the sandy hook people right this second look it up) do you know what the admitted main ingredient in paxil and prozac which i took? sodium hydroflourosillic acid. which is fluoride which is in our drinking water to prevent "tooth decay". do you know what the nazis put in the water in the concentration camps? hmm hmm? anybody? sodium fluoride because it made then quote "more docile" and sheeplike. the exact same thing today. people wake up this isn't going to get better. the mark of the beast will be the r .f.i.d chip it will be mandatory soon al your personal information will be on it you won't be able o buy anything without this mark there will be no more paper money they are pushing this agenda very very hard and already thousands have these r.f.i.d's. what ever you do DO NOT ACCEPT THE MARK OF THE BEAST you will forever be denied into the kingdom of heaven. you will have a choice o put it on you forehead or right hand. exactly prophesied in the bible

Mindgrinder likes this.
  4. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

You have not been around preppers enough to know what a real live zombie is. The real zombies are all the people that are not ready for SHTF. They do not have water, food, ammo and guns stored and no bug out location (BOL) if needed. They think the police will protect them and .goob will shelter and feed them, look up FEMA camps. These are the real zombies that will be be wandering around aimlessly trying to find water, food and shelter. If you don't start taking the advice from the people here you will just be another zombie and I'm not going to get into how you deal with the real ones.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
  5. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

Well oh hai...something we can agree on - sorta - kinda.
    As someone who is moderate/severely bipolar with a fairly high IQ....not all of the meds are designed to kill you or make you crazier. You want to look at things that "dumb you down" or reduce your iq or make you more "passive" just to "go along to get along". The rant you just went on - CLEARLY bipolar in any shrinks mind.
    100% - I guarantee it.
    They're gonna offer you lithium + some kind of ssri.
    70% guaranteed.
    But you know what kid?
    YOU NEED HELP.
    Prolly not drugs....but help with the way you are THINKING at least.
    You're wanting to walk off into the bush and be a "free man" (Sov citizen by any chance?) and you have NO CLUE on if/how you are gonna survive. You're acting like it's akin to "Screw it all...i'll just go log out of this forum and join another - problem solved."
    It aint like that.
    Folks here are pretty real (harsh but real).
    They think you're gonna end up dead and more than a couple have stated it.
    You should LISTEN.
    Think this through, since you're getting kicked out - find a new place - get a ebt food stamps card - whatever.
    Don't walk into the bush and just die out of stupidity.

MG
    *note* this message contains subliminal messages. (seriously)
    edit - tweaking

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
  6. Mindgrinder

And just to stay on topic....
    Would I let you live on my land?
    No.
    Not stable enough - no skills my farm needs.
    No.
    Period.
    I'll bet the new Dude @azrancher would agree.

Tully Mars, Dunerunner and ghrit like this.
  7. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

chelloveck, kellory and Mindgrinder like this.
  8. Mindgrinder

I imagine poodles are better eatin' than coyotes....(SHTF thinkin)
    Granted...there's a lady who walks a giant poodle down my road frequently....
    I suppose it's big enough to be useful as a guard dog vrs other animals....
    Not sure how smart it is....the owner is wise enough now to cross the road when walking past our place and NOT let it crap on our side of the road....(else it gets steamrolled by our dog)...
    She doesn't carry a bag or clean up after it....hence why she walks it on my dead end road where people actually have acres.

9. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Smart! Unless it's got brain damage it's smarter than most people.

And it can hunt and retrive.

The "Poodle Cut" comes from triming the heavy coat so it does not drag them down in the water.

Mindgrinder likes this.
  10. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Yeah, stomping yotes might be a might bit more difficult than one might think.

As long as you can run faster than your cat you should be ok.

Colorado Man Attacked By A Pack of Coyotes | Unofficial Networks
    Andrew Dickehage, 22, of Boulder, Colo. was attacked at 5 a.m. Monday morning on his way to work. According to a report in the Boulder Daily Camera, Dickehage was treated for injuries and given vaccines for tetanus and rabies. The report went on to say that, Wildlife officials killed two of the three coyotes involved in the rare attack. The report went on to say that “wildlife officers have located and killed two of the coyotes and are seeking the third.”
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Image Courtesy of Colorado Parks and Wildlife

chelloveck, Yard Dart and Tully Mars like this.
  11. Mindgrinder

12. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

I could post at least a dozen videos captured on game cameras of Yotes pulling down fully grown deer. (And having it done in front of a cameras is quite rare, so the real numbers are much higher.)

chelloveck, oldawg and Dunerunner like this.
  13. i know all about fema camps i know what your talking about i have lived with sheeple that won't open their eyes. i know all the shizz.
    look it said rare attack. and he wasn't strapped

14. aiokighara forst yeah seen it read about it

15. but deer aren't really conscious they don't know that if they swing their head a certain way it might kill the little bastrd

16. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

If he had a cat for bait, he'd have escaped unscathed.

I was more thinking that venturing off into the wilderness thinking that one could stomp a yote to death is a bit problematic.

chelloveck likes this.
  17. you might've posted that video somebody did of a few of em i think takin it down and it didn't swing tis head once

18. Mindgrinder

So is this what you're doing then?
    Walking off into the woods to die because the American Dream wasn't fed to you on a silver spoon?
    Cuz "you have nothing"?
    Cuz "your life hasn't turned out the way you wanted it to?"
    Buck up kiddo....it hasn't for us either.
    Getting rich usually requires being a scum bag....and that's prolly why you aint rich.

Motomom34 likes this.
  19. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

And a deer is a dangerous 185 pounds of wild animal with survival instincts...

Deer - Living with Wildlife | Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife

20. my kitty is my homie there will be no baiting think of it like your most beloved dog. I'm gonna have at least a 22 and bare minimum a 20+ inch machete

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7