I have got a question for people with land

Discussion in 'Off Grid Living' started by theojysofliving, Dec 27, 2014.

1. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Ok, then you are golden and GTG.

chelloveck likes this.
  2. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

In fairness...i'm quite sure I could kill 1 coyote with my bare hands....maybe 2-3....
    But also in fairness....I have a lot of experience with dogs and it would never come to that.
    They've never come very close to me because of my posture (and my dogs).
    I see them VERY frequently in my back 40.

3. no I'm doing it because i realize there is nothing for me in this modern wold i hate the system and how everything works I'm sick of it i am disgusts every day by this filth and I'm outta here baby!! i have no more dreams because every time i hope it gets smashed into the ground and pee'd on so the past while i haven't had any hopes or expectations of ANYTHING at all and things are going pretty good when i don't want anything…..except for being back in nature i have some native american blood that i embrace to the fullest so you know i gotta find my inner spirit mega journey type thing like all natives did back in the day

4. Mindgrinder

A cat is a nearly useless animal as a pet in the woods.
    It'll get killed by any number of things in the bush and you think you're gonna keep it on a leash?
    Give your head a shake man.

5. hahaahahahahhahaha

6. wtf r u talkin about they make cat leashes!!!!hes my friend do u wana see a picture of how friggin adorbs he is?

7. Mindgrinder

Ya whatever. I have indian blood too...and none of our people live off the land as they used to, many are drunks and dope fiends and on average contribute less than most demographics. (stats not opinion)

Tully Mars likes this.
  8. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Really! Cattle use their horns, so do deer.

9. Mindgrinder

An animal is NOT a friend....they're a food source or in a dogs case - a security screen.
    In a horses case - transportation.
    If you aint breeding it to EAT it, ride it or put it to work - it's nothing but a drain on your resources.
    Cats = useless.

10. I've moved past drugs and alcohol at a young age and i don't do drugs and i drink very infrequently. i just lot and appreciate nature and tiny little details that nature is the best at making

11. ………….i love cats. HES COMING WITH.

12. Mindgrinder

I shouldn't say useless....cats are useful if you have barn....store grain....etc.
    For pest control ONLY.
    They are not "friends".

13. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Easy come, easy go.

14. Mindgrinder

You mentioned in another post on here that sometimes you are intoxicated while posting.
    I can relate.
    Don't BS us.
    We'll call your bluff every time.

Tully Mars and Yard Dart like this.
  15. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Cat has a better chance moving from the big city into the woods. Hopefully kitty will share his catch.

p.s. please say that the cat hasn't been declawed.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
    chelloveck likes this.
  16. awww that was mean….my cats have brought down full sized crows! well uhhm errm i have been slightly increasing my drinking but decided a few days ago i wouldn't for a while. i only drink healthy alcohol (except some mascoto or some sweet stuff i can't resist). how are they not friends? you never had an animal you felt bonded too? never had a dog?

17. Mindgrinder

Quoted for truth....I'm more nervous of a doe with a fawn in my back yard than 2 coyotes....
    Never been charged at but have certainly had that "is she gonna rush me for filming her?" vib....

18. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

I did post one such video, there are many more. And you are wrong about deer being docile weak animals. Bucks often fight to the death. They have killed people before. A full grown buck is about #200 lbs of muscle and bone topped with spikes it uses to fight predators. Deer do attack people when trapped, or provoked, they are not docile. TWO YOTES were enough to kill that one mature buck. They often hunt in much larger packs. Take them serious, if they get you down on the ground (hamstrung, sleeping, fallen, injured) you are lunch.

chelloveck and Mountainman like this.
  19. Mindgrinder

I've never lived a day without a dog (multiple usually) or a cat (multiple when we had a barn).
    I bonded with a pig that was near as smart as a dog when I was 10....
    I learned a hard lesson when we butchered her and filled the freezer.
    I guess I still "bond" with my animals...if you call "love" the bond....
    But at the end of the day....they're TOOLS to survive.
    They are means to a meal.
    They are means to security, transportation, easier work load, homesteading....
    A "friend" can only be another human.
    You wouldn't eat or breed another human for food....any and every other animal - you would.
    Horse is very tasty btw.
    I prefer it over cow by far.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7