I have got a question for people with land

Discussion in 'Off Grid Living' started by theojysofliving, Dec 27, 2014.

1. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Sure, pose with a gun, and post it in the " girls with guns thread, "with the rest.

2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

did you know black bears can climb trees and follow you up there too?

3. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

No apologies.
    I don't know any rednecks, farmers or survivalists who are 5'10 / 135.
    Even if you can bench your weight...it's nothing....you can't carry it any distance.
    Generally at 5'10 - if you work for a living...you aint gonna be that light.
    Maybe 160-180 would be more healthy.
    More importantly - at the slim build...even if you BOW UP....you aint gonna spook a bear.
    Coyote might think you're sick, wounded or a child....

4. ………….. do i have to make a video of me weighing my pack and hiking a few miles to show you?

and yes i would be that light if i was malnourished and starved at a young age along with ingesting lots of toxic chemicals

ohhh yea I've seen bear shimmy up some trees with the quickness

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2014
    Mindgrinder likes this.
  5. Mindgrinder

Well...you're smart enough now to not drink the fluoride....right?
    How are you gonna filter your water in the bush btw?
    I didn't see a life-straw in that pack and you're too broke to buy enough cat food for this expedition....

Yes. That would be ideal. In fact - make a vid of you're first "test" night camping for us all.
    Just go for 1 night.
    Tomorrow.

kellory likes this.
  6. kellory

Sure. You talk the talk, let's see you walk the walk. Literally.:D

chelloveck likes this.
  7. Mindgrinder

And since you "like" vids....
    Heres a few year old vid of mah dogs tree'n bears.
    (cam fixes a few secs in)

This is me just false flaggin' them....they know the word "bear" and what it means.

Yard Dart and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. ermmm i don't know about tomorrow…i did say life straw…I'm bringing 2 but can't find the second one atm. my kitty can survive off hunting and the food i catch :). i could just boil it if my straw broke right?. yes i have a fluoride filter and it also filters heavy metals glyphosate and other pathogens and diseases

ima upload the hike i did the other day

9. kellory

Two things A) the cat can't hunt. You said it would be leashed, and loose it is lunch. You had best eat it.yourself and have one more meal added to your short supplies.
    B) your weighed pack with no jacket forced march is useless for anything besides exercise.
    The question is, have you absorbed enough info to even camp for a night or two, successfully? Start in your backyard, (or thereabouts) and live out of your pack as you would have to in the wild.

10. while that is a very good idea i don't know if the girlfriends father would let me he's very restrictive of everything. cats are natural killers i told u my cat took down a full sized crow and many rats and mice

11. i think with my previous knowledge and what I've learned here i have what it takes to make it :)

12. kellory

There is not a single animal I know of, no matter how fierce, that can hunt, while tied up.

13. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Then why are you here? You've pooh-poohed all the good advice and suggestions you've been given. So just go, and let us know how you make out after a week or three.

chelloveck and Sapper John like this.
  14. Mindgrinder

I think if i put my cat on a leash is would lay down and refuse to move...staring at me with WT$ in its eyes.

kellory likes this.
  15. kellory

Don't forget about Landsharks.

VisuTrac and NotSoSneaky like this.
  16. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

So, we will not be hearing from you, again..... Since you will NOT have internet Access,while living in the Wilderness... And if you do show up again, then that means that you couldn't make it, on your own, In the Wilderness... And maybe you might need to do some further remedial Research, on lone survival in the Wilderness... Right?

chelloveck, Tully Mars and HK_User like this.
  17. no if i return its because i made it to a town after running out of supplies or maybe try n get at some females idk how ima feel when I'm out there. i didn't pooh pooh the info, i told u.

18. Mindgrinder

Speaking of poo poo....have you ever wiped your @5s with a handful of leaves?
    Should be an interesting experience for ya.

Tully Mars, NotSoSneaky and kellory like this.
  19. Mindgrinder

20. Mindgrinder

Mountainman and kellory like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7