I like biscuits, but......

Discussion in 'Turf and Surf Hunting and Fishing' started by chelloveck, Nov 4, 2010.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I was browsing around one of the other prepper sites on the net, when I happened upon a thread at one site, devoted to sling-bows and all the way through the thread, contributors were enthusiastically extolling the virtues and vices of whisker biscuits. I hadn’t come across that term before, so to speak, at any of the other of the archery and hunting web-sites that I had looked at, and was quite confounded as to what it referred to. Curiosity got the better of me and so I decided to consult my friend Google.

I saw a link to a website that referred to whisker biscuits galore, and as soon as I clicked the link, I was whisked away to a site, that was, what can I say,…. rather gratuitously explicit. In the few, well truth to tell it was just a few more than a few nano-seconds that it took for me to register what whisker biscuits were, [and there was nary a whisker to be seen at all!! : O ] I left the site, somewhat shocked.
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com[​IMG]I eventually found what I was looking for, and the penny finally dropped as to why that name was used for that particular archery device.

http://www.strictlybowhunting.com/index.php?name=Reviews&req=showcontent&id=32

Lordy, there’s a lot that I need to learn about American idioms.

2. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

I have used the whisker biscuit ever since it introduction into the market, they work awesome well worth a try.

3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Thank you for the recommendation

Thanks Quigly, I have a mind to buy myself an inexpensive take-down bow. I'll keep an eye out for a whisker biscuit of the archery kind to equip it with. :D

4. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

LOL... i have a sling Bow with a "wisker biscuit" of the archery type attached and it works pretty well... don't think the state will allow you to hunt with one tho...;)

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7