I like Russians.!!! At least this one !!!

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Gator 45/70, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

2. oth47

oth47 Monkey+

I like her!!Wish I could send her a big bouquet of roses..

Alpha Dog, Gator 45/70 and dragonfly like this.
  3. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

Now that's what I call FREEDOM of SPEECH!
    Yeehaw!

4. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Meh......Real freedom of speech is when she

flips Putin the bird on Soviet...um...I mean Russian national television. In all likelyhood the bird gesture was probably written into the script.....so please, if you must send bouquets....send them to the script writer, and the political hacks who suggested to the network management that it would be a very good and patriotic idea to dis the democratically elected President of the United States of America.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

It's nice to see there are others out there that feels the same way about the ba$tard as I do. I seen where Mr Odumba$$ wife got a warm welcome at the race in Florida Sunday.

dragonfly and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

What did they expect for Mrs 0bama a standing ovation?

7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I am SURE that is exactly what She and Dr. Biden expected.... They Live in LaLa Land....

8. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

9. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Some of these talk show hosts need to hire her. Surprised that she got canned considering the Russian/Amer coming conflict over the missle deployments.

10. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

The video has been pulled too. I did see it elsewhere a couple days ago though.

In the station's defense though, how many times have WE railed against a blow-dried Talking Head injecting their antigun or anti-Conservative bias into their onscreen report? Not professional.

But I do like her spunk! [stirpot]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7