I love this site

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by oth47, Nov 23, 2010.

1. oth47

oth47 Monkey+

Just want to say that this is a great site.I haven't been here long,but I've found that there are some really knowledgeable people here and I've found that I look for posts from particular people just to see what they have to say about whatever subject I happen to be thinking about at the time.I believe that opinions are respected here,not necessarily agreed with,but respected nonetheless.I don't remember how I got here,I think I just blindly stumbled in..I'm glad I did..Charles

2. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

We're glad you stumbled upon us as well. With participation from a greater number of members in different locations and with differing experience and opinions, the knowledge of the community grows. As you said, we don't always agree with one another but even in disagreement, we learn something - even if it's only patience. LOL. I'm trying to master keeping my trap shut when I'm inclined to be rude in my response.

3. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

We try to operate under 'challenge the theory, not the theorist' around here. I think it works well and am glad you stumbled in.

4. Joseph Thomas

Joseph Thomas Monkey+

My sentiments exactly.

5. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

Yeah, these guys are super. Welcome!
    (y)

6. Nadja

Nadja RIP 3-11-2013 Forum Leader

This site is growing by the day, and I have found so much very useful info. here, it almost goes beyond belief. Join in on whatever interest you the most. From there, branch out and see what other people have to offer. Welcome to your new home.

7. gettingoldsucks

gettingoldsucks Monkey+

Totally agree great place to stop by, good friendly people filled with useful insight on what is going on in the world and of course GREAT SURVIVAL TIPS

8. AZJEFFRO

AZJEFFRO Monkey+

I just stumbled onto this site as well.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7