I want to grow my own food, but....

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Legion489, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

3. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

I can't seem to find a pizza bush either.

Mindgrinder and Seepalaces like this.
  4. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Rare nocturnal blooms...
    pizza-2.

5. Legion489

Looked more like bacon bits to me. Also loyal, faithful, more intelligent than a lib-tard or snowflake and make good good protection animals! Ever been bit by a pig?!

3M-TA3, Mindgrinder and Seepalaces like this.
  6. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

heard claims they are smarter then dogs?

Mindgrinder and Seepalaces like this.
  7. Legion489

Yes pig ARE smarter than dogs. They can be trained easily to do anything a dog can (although I don't know of any that have been trained to piss on fire hydrants), they have their own language, learn quickly from experience and are quite loving to their humans. HOWEVER, pigs are NOT dogs! Training a pig is different than training a dog, much like dealing with a senile idiot is different from dealing with a normal person. The term eating like a pig is actually fairly accurate, especially when penned up and bored (but not boar-ed!) with nothing to do. They have been used as hunting animals, usually for birds, including retrieving, hunting truffles, protection animals, and many other purposes.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
    Mindgrinder likes this.
  8. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

i miss bacon.

Yard Dart likes this.
  9. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

You move to Veganistan? (shudders)

10. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

Had a friend once that had a pig named Bacon. He followed him all around and was even house trained. Came when called and would shake hands when asked. He was content being with his human and lived out his 12 years as a loyal companion. Changed my thoughts of pigs forever.
    Still love me some bacon though...

Motomom34 likes this.
  11. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

My Bacon Seeds have started sprouting, now just have to wait for them to grow and then harvest them. Sorry guys after 40 years of raising hogs from ranging from a couple for my own use to hundreds per year, I am just not seeing this intelligence everyone credits them with. Clever and deep rooted instincts yep, smart I must just be missing it.

DSC00050.JPG

12. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

My yard is covered in grits trees. I only recently found out that pasta doesn't grow on trees, it grows on vines.

13. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Says the man who deep fries bacon..... that is what you get for falling for a vegetarian. I am glad you found her. : )

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7