I was really annoyed when I lost out on winning the pub Trivia quiz by one point.

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Cruisin Sloth, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

The question was "Where do women mostly have curly hair?".
    curl.

Apparently the correct answer was Africa.
    Cheers Sloth

Mountainman, duane, 3M-TA3 and 12 others like this.
  2. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

er...I...gulp...I think I miss it too...

Aeason likes this.
  3. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I can understand your misconception.

Aeason likes this.
  4. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu RIP 4/19/2018

Let us all.....with the greatest respect and solemn caring, cheer for a wonderful gift!

Cruisin Sloth and Aeason like this.
  5. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

I hate those quiz's. Some I got wrong -
    What makes snowflakes unique? Guess "they can survive with no job skills or brains" was wrong.
    How many communists does it take to shingle a house? Wrong answer is: "split them in half and many as you want, we ain't gonna run out any time soon."

6. duane

duane Monkey+++

I have never done well in the trivia games. It seems very biased, they expect you to be both logical and sane, I don't think that the human mind can achieve that goal at this time, but then I have often been accused of meeting neither of those goals..

7. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Others I got wrong:

"If Hitlery is right and Trump is wrong..." The wrong answer was "Hitlery is never right so question is meaningless and/or oxymoron."

"Two men were talking, and one is a lib-tard..." Wrong answer: Men/Man and lib-tard are mutually exclusive so question is meaningless and/or oxymoron."

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7