I Won't Let You Blemish The Sanctity Of Marriage!

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by chelloveck, Oct 13, 2015.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

ditch witch likes this.
  2. chelloveck

tac....I know you to be a good man...and I don't hold it your earliest post against you. We all make mistakes from time to time...self included. The OP was, I thought a wry commentary on one aspect of contemporary social justice.

Quite likely in 50 years time, monkeys much younger than you and I will wonder what all the fuss was about, not quite comprehending the depth of feelings of some in the present marriage equality debate: Much the same as many people would presently be scratching their heads with wonderment that folk like Andrea Perez and Sylvester Davis[​IMG] ;

and Mildred and Richard Loving[​IMG] were denied the fundamental right of marriage, simply because they were of different "races".

Anti-miscegenation laws in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Perez v. Sharp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Pictures - Interracial married couples, rich & famous | Examiner.com
    Loving v. Virginia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In a spirit of reconciliation,I am happy for the moderators to delete in their entirety, posts #2 ,#3 and #4 in this thread as being irrelevant to posts #1 and #5. I hope that you will agree to this arrangement also.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
  3. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

lol .... did you threaten me with a baseball bat?

Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
  4. chelloveck

I did also...no...not at all. I was just concerned at the way in which the thread may appear to be escalating.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7