Ideas needed

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by VHestin, Aug 13, 2014.

1. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

Got some solar string (LED) lights this month, and I wanna do something 'special' with them. But all I can think of is to spell out AREA 51(or make certain gestures I won't mention here). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

great big effing Peace Symbol that can be seen from space, along with some seriously amped Beatles tunes like "all you need is love", and "Give Peace a Chance".
    okay, enough of that silly stuff, time for my afternoon nap.

Dunerunner and Yard Dart like this.
  3. cdnboy66

cdnboy66 Monkey++

spiral it on a wind turbine...and watch the vertigo from anyone that wanders by

Dunerunner and kellory like this.
  4. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

wrap yourself in it and make a video dancing at night.... post on the Monkey and we can evaluate your dancin skills.... [touchdown]

Dunerunner, cdnboy66 and kellory like this.
  5. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Post it on the gate, and you will be able to see both any movement in the gate, and any movement of someone between the gate and the house.

6. KAS

KAS Monkey+++

string them up between some trees and shoot the bulbs out ...
    I will be fun whats the worst that could happen!!!

Motomom34 likes this.
  7. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

The only dance I do anymore, and not frequently at that, is the potty dance. And I wouldn't be outside strung up with lights if I was doing that, I'd be making for the bathroom.

Yard Dart likes this.
  8. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I would line the entryways with the LED's and tie them all in to a motion detector circuit, plugged into the wall or on battery backup, your choice. I think Kip Kay has videos to show how simple it would be to do all kinds of crazy projects yourself. --> kipkay - YouTube

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7