iDen/ISm Secure Comms.... UpDate...

Discussion in 'Survival Communications' started by BTPost, Mar 24, 2011.

Tags:
  1. bumpshadow

bumpshadow Monkey

Heard of go-tenna, decided it was not for me. Know about aprs, looking into that. I can get a setup up and running for about 100-150 bucks. I suppose with that setup your not worried about being located. I was impressed with the OnePAD program. Lightyears better than anything else of it's kind on the net.

2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

We spent a year, designing the MonkeyNet System.... with the help of reTIRED CryptoTech Folks, and one dedicated Monkey Programmer.... It is now a few years old, and only the SKYPE part is unSECURE, and became so when MicroSquash bought them out. BitMessage is a good substitute for transferring KeySets & PADs, that can fill in that gap. AlaskaChick and I used our family OnePad PADs, for SECURE Comms, when she was deployed in Africa, with MDs w/o Boarders, a few years back.... When they were out in the African Bush, the place they stayed at had StarBand SAT based Internet, (before they went Bankrupt) and I also had that System for Internet Access, so Comms was very clean, and SECURED, by End to End Encryption.... Another Character Based Program is CryptoCat... We used that on occasion. Now it is iMessage, and FaceTime, which both use End to End Encryption, and are very SECURE for Data, Voice and Video Comms. When ever she travels, she has the Family PADs in both Paper, and Digital, as part of her Comms Kit, as well as her Kenwood TH-72a Dual Band HT, so she can connect with ANY local HAM, to pass a 10 digit Numeric Phrase PAD Message, back home, if all other Comms methods, Fail....

1. Garand69
  2. WastedDaze
  3. Yard Dart
  4. 3M-TA3
  5. melbo
  6. Yard Dart
  7. melbo
    Resource

i355 Motorola (iDen) 2014-01-08

[ATTACH]
    Posted By: melbo, Jan 8, 2014 in category: User Manuals
  8. SurvivalTech