If this is true, then...I'm speechless...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bnmb, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Vlad Tepes had the right idea. He did NOT deal lightly with Muslim invaders or others......
    We know him as "Dracula", but in his homeland he is still considered a hero.
    Read up on him in Wiki..... fascinating.

2. Nadja

Nadja RIP 3-11-2013 Forum Leader

This is a concept that gore had a few years back. I read about it then and thought even more of him being a total idiot then normal. It also described how he wanted to force everyone to ride public trans in order to reduce the co2 etc. No farms except those govt sponsered and so on. The loonies are going at it strong. Our only hope will be in NOV. YOU ALL NEED TO GET OUT AND VOTE.

3. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

You completely missed the number 6 thing. He was referring to an old TV show call the prisoner. In the 60's or very early 70's.

4. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

A close look at SeaWolf's potential future dialog in his "planned community"
    <dl><dd> <dl><dd> <dl><dd>Seawolf: Where am I?</dd><dd>Voice: In the village.</dd><dd>Seawolf: What do you want?</dd><dd>Voice: Information.</dd><dd>Seawolf: Whose side are you on?</dd><dd>Voice: That would be telling.... We want information...information...information!</dd><dd>Seawolf: You won't get it!</dd><dd>Voice: By hook or by crook, we will.</dd><dd>Seawolf: Who are you?</dd><dd>Voice: Your new overseer.</dd><dd>Seawolf: Who is your overseer?</dd><dd>Voice: You are number Six.
    </dd><dd>Seawolf: I am not a number; I am a free man!</dd><dd>Voice: [Sinister laughing]</dd></dl></dd><dd>
    </dd><dd>o_O Looks Like I, myself, will be pushing my relocation move up a few notches.
    </dd></dl> </dd></dl> ​

5. BadgeBunny

BadgeBunny Monkey++

This. I had hoped to live out my existence quietly and anonymously, but the .gov seems intent on placing me in a community I don't want to be in so they can give me "end of life" counselling because I am not of child-bearing age any longer. [kissit]

6. Seawolf1090

Hehehe.... dated myself with that allusion to the old Patrick McGoohan series......
    But it seems to fit with the vision of utopia the PTB seems to be pushing on us........
    Only we will have the Federal Jackboots after us rather than the big rubbery balloons......

I cringe at the thought of being herded into one of Algore's "Smart Cities"...... I WILL NOT BE CAGED!! [peep]

7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Drift thru the "I, Robot" series by Azimov. One of his planets was a hive, another like us, all spread out and communicating by computer.

8. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

Hehehe...Matrix, here we come!

9. Seawolf1090

At least let us choose our own dreams and 'virtual reality'......... :D

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7