If true, Milley should be tried for treason.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by T. Riley, Sep 14, 2021.

1. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

There is a BIG difference between an active duty general calling a known adversary behind the back of a sitting president and talking defense strategy then what Retired General Flynn, member of incoming administration, is accused of doing. Also, want to talk about private citizens meeting with foreign leaders look up Hilary’s campaign meeting with Japan, Kerry’s trips to various countries etc...

Ura-Ki, Capt. Tyree and SB21 like this.
  2. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Just Chello trolling again with selective partial knowledge. He's just looking for a response and nothing more.

Even Vindeman is calling for Milley to resign or be court marshaled. This was one step away from a military coup and it's news has shaken up quite a few people regardless of how they play it politically.

Capt. Tyree, SB21 and mysterymet like this.
  3. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Benedict Arnold was a hero too, without him we probably wouldn’t have won the Revolutionary War. But, he sold out his country and it he had been caught would have surely hanged. Milley hasn’t won anything, did a horrible job getting out of Afghanistan, is way too impressed with himself and sold out his country. Let a court decide his fate.

4. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I'd much much rather see the JCoC populated by Mustangs than by career Officer Politicians. Sadly, I understand there is no more a pathway as a Mustang. Obama did a stellar job of getting rid of actual leadership among our General Officers as well as a few grades below that leaving an abundance of Milleys and Vindemans.

5. BlueDuck

BlueDuck Monkey+++

Obama fired or ran off. the last of the real Generals. All we have left are the crumbs left at the bottom of the box.

mysterymet and Ura-Ki like this.
  6. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Are you actually trying to justify treason?

Ura-Ki likes this.
  7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Naw Cell is just pissed, cause Australia told the Frency Frogs to take their Nuke & Diesel Sub deal for ancient technology and stuff it where the Sun don’t shine…

SB21, Seawolf1090, enloopious and 2 others like this.
  8. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

I am reading that Milley states the call to China was within the scope of his position... As head of the Joint Chiefs, he is to advise The President. He has no official power other than that.

9. BTPost

And the President, as his Commanding Officer, is the ONLY One who can start a CourtMashall Proceeding against him … as I understand the UCMJ…

10. Capt. Tyree

Capt. Tyree Hawkeye

....And "Wipe His Butt" Bye-Done is so befuddled he can't even decide when he's ready to get off the "throne".

SB21, enloopious and Ura-Ki like this.
  11. BTPost

and the Pentagon just announced that the Kubal Drone Strike on the Isis-K Bomber actually killed a US Aid Worker, his children and family, and offered an apology…
    So my Question to the Big General BrassHat, the Chief of Staff of the US Army, head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, who took credit for this strike, this last week, PUBLICLY, in front of the National Press… Why did you send out your subordinate the CENTCOM Commanding General, to take the fall and announce, this MAJOR FUCKUP? You are nothing but a GENERAL FUCKUP, COWARD, AND TRATOR… My Opinion, YMMV…
    Yes, I am Pissed off…

SB21, Capt. Tyree, mysterymet and 3 others like this.
  12. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Milley in my view is a left wing traitor. If the story is true he must be
    tried and convicted of treason and hung in the public square. ASAP end of story

SB21, 3M-TA3 and Ura-Ki like this.
  13. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Any officer or enlisted person may bring charges through the dept. of the the J.A.G. offices if there is sufficient evidence of criminal activities, Which there most certainly is here!

As I see it, he is guilty of TREASON, with the extending charges of: Great or Imminent Threat to National Security, Attempting a Coup', Sedition, Conduct unbecoming an Officer, No Faith in his Command, Breach of Fiduciary Duty, and finally, No Confidence! These charges all constitute life in fed prison and in special instances ( including here), the death penalty!

johnbb, SB21, apache235 and 2 others like this.
  14. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Backhoe and lime time...

SB21 and Ura-Ki like this.
  15. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

And yet during that time he also ordered the troops to report to HIM directly and nobody else instead of the chain of command. All of those troops reportedly did swear allegiance to him! WTF are these guys thinking???

Ura-Ki, Seawolf1090 and mysterymet like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7