IF Trump really means it...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OldDude49, Aug 15, 2016.

1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

At least your snow was free - I had to buy my own snow...

Motomom34, GOG, Ura-Ki and 1 other person like this.
  2. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

In 30 foot snow drifts!!!!

Motomom34 and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Choosing between Trump and Hillary is like choosing between cholera and the black plague. Its just a question of which one is going to wipe us out the most.

This country is so far in Debt whoever gets elected is going to have to take harsh measures.

And then there is....

the trade deficit.... 500b a year and no one discusses how we are going to get out of that. So gather your supplies now, it will take up to 5 years to not have a trade deficit.

Motomom34 and Ura-Ki like this.
  4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

My Question is: What makes all these BankSters think, that after SHTF, We would be interested in Paying off ANY DEBT, to ANYONE, or Any Country?.... Let those Foreign Yahoos come on over, and try and POSSESS, our Land, or Property, that they bought, and with WHAT ARMY, are they going to Try that? See, without our Legal Infrastructure, there isn't any National Enforcement that would give them anywhere to complain, even if they could "Bitch from Afar.... I say, Let them come and try to get their Money Back, or evict US from our Land & Homes....

3M-TA3, hank2222 and GOG like this.
  5. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

What makes you think we could take them? We are a divided society. While we are busy fighting each other plus at the mercy of an out of control government, China is buying up North America.

Ganado likes this.
  6. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

its not going to go down as a major event. Its going to be an increase in prices and scarcer goods. The bansters will still get their pound of flesh.

Motomom34 likes this.
  7. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

I see Hildabeast's lips moving also, and I know that witch is a world class liar. If anyone could be worse for this county than Odumbmass it would be her. It is Trump or no one .....

3M-TA3 and Motomom34 like this.
  8. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

yes agreed @tacmotsun, cholera is better than black plague[LMAO]

tacmotusn likes this.
  9. v0lcom13sn0w

v0lcom13sn0w Trunk Monkey

trump16

3M-TA3, Motomom34 and tacmotusn like this.
  10. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

Actually, I would call it a difference between Black Plague (Hillary) and Malignant Melanoma (Trump)...it's 50-50 whether the melanoma will kill you or not but it's a done deal with the plague.

GOG and ghrit like this.
  11. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Okay back to Trump. I had my liberal friend on FB ask a question- why is it the lessor of two evils? Who says that? It is the media that says that. They have people thinking that these two candidates are not what the people want. If that is true then why did record numbers turn out for Trump in the primary? Hillary we know she stole the nomination from Bernie. Yes, Trump is brash, has filed bankruptcy and a wild card but one thing- he does not like is to lose or fail. His ego will either help him to succeed or to fail. I am an optimist so I like to think that if he wins his ego will go into overdrive and make America Great Again.

Ganado, 3M-TA3 and Yard Dart like this.
  12. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I like your analogy here . Makes sense to me .

13. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

I really don't see it as lesser of 2 evils...but rather evil vs batshit crazy megalomaniac....

Seriously, I didn't like Donald Trump before he became a politician, and he is far from my ideal for a candidate. I will vote for Trump and encourage others to do so for one reason....Hillary.

GOG, Ganado, Yard Dart and 1 other person like this.
  14. svjoe

svjoe Angry Monkey

Both choices suck ass, and I feel as though I am being forced to vote for the lesser of 2 evils(that being ass-clown Trump.)

Ganado and Motomom34 like this.
  15. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

One thing I do see in Trump is a man of experience in business and his heart appears in the right spot for the country. Also, in his favor is that he is NOT a politician or a lawyer. In Hillary, I see nothing except a political animal that eats her young. I have no doubt that the country can be fixed during a simply 4-year Presidential term, just can't be done. But, a few things could get corrected and even a few would be a huge improvement. One thing is certain, economics is the key that keeps this country alive and a fit place to live and we are in a economics nosedive with no one even trying to pull out of it. We will crash - no doubt about it - yet no one is ever trying to fix it...doesn't that seem insane to you? Everything else can be fixed if the economics are healthy. So, for the economics portion of the problem which one is better to improve it. Hillary or Trump? It all comes down to economics whether we live or die as a country.

And, @Motomom34 is right. It is much more difficult now that even a generation before. Complete industries are gone due to over regulation and Treaty agreements. Yes, there are some new jobs created by technology but no where near enough to fill the gap created.Light and heavy manufacturing is gone. Mining and textiles are gone - even the logging/lumber industry is beaten down. Construction is based on economics as people have to have money to purchase those homes. So, where does a young person start out? McDonalds? Hell, that is all that is left! That's about all that is left in the 'Land of Opportunity' except maybe buying a Lottery ticket. Or, the military, which does have amazing benefits now because we have been at war for over 15 years...longer than even Vietnam. I suppose one could go to University if one has someone to pay the bills for 4 years and then finish with a piece of paper that might improve your odds of employment and a ruinous debt...a cost that has been driven up thanks to our Federal government.

Anyway...that's my 2 cents. We have come to the end of the road and this election will decide how long America will stick around...if it sticks around.

Taku likes this.
  16. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

@Bandit99. Yogi Berra said: "When you come to the fork in the road, take it."

Not what you said, but I couldn't help myself.

We are in historic times for better or worse. Buckle up and keep your hands inside the ride.

Bandit99 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7