If You Marry An Irish Girl

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Yard Dart, Feb 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

[​IMG]

Them is the facts...... a dangerous woman for sure, I should know. ;)

2. Yard Dart

[​IMG]

3. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

My Lovely Ukrainian Bride just red this and laughed and gave me that look! She told me that that Irish Girl has nuffin on what a This Ukrainian Woman would do if I were to make demands like that!

Trouble, Ganado, sec_monkey and 5 others like this.
  4. Yard Dart

My lovely Irish girl just laughed at the post....and told me to never forget it. :cautious:

Dunmaghlas, Trouble, Ganado and 6 others like this.
  5. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

My Danish Shield-Madan, showed me her .44 Mag 100 Yd Target, and thereafter I was convinced... Never get in front of her, when she is holding a FireArm, and Pi$$ed.....

Trouble, sec_monkey, hank2222 and 4 others like this.
  6. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu RIP 4/19/2018

"May the road always rise to meet you!" And your Irish girl!

Trouble, hank2222, Dunerunner and 2 others like this.
  7. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

IMG_6663.JPG

8. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu RIP 4/19/2018

LOLOL!!!

"Honey, put the knife down!" Or I'll shoot! Well........it is a survivalist site!!! :D

9. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

When I made those demands my lovely Irish ginger taught me patience.............When DOES hell freeze over anyway?

10. duane

duane Monkey+++

Married a farm girl, have to schedule the use of the tractor, as she would rather be in the field, greenhouse or garden than in the house and I would hate to have it any other way. Old argument, Honey I want a new rifle, and her comment, I have enough rifles at the moment, you can get the rifle if I can get that new Sig pistol.

Trouble, Ganado, sec_monkey and 4 others like this.
  11. hank2222

hank2222 Monkey+++

I married a loving women from the Emerald Isle and she was a heck of a person when came to a fight .her dad told she was not allowed to hit me intill we where married .She said why and her mom answered the question because that way it legal for him to hit you back along with it was beening done in front of the village priest there in house that day I had come over for Sunday dinner after church
    The priest said to me if she hits again I did see you do anything I was looking at the pictures on the wall everyone was laughing at my me and my expression like did I just strep into a insane asylum

Gray Wolf, Ganado, Yard Dart and 2 others like this.
  1. Yard Dart
  2. Yard Dart
  3. Altoidfishfins
  4. Yard Dart
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Yard Dart, Oct 23, 2018, 23 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  5. 3M-TA3
  6. Witch Doctor 01
  7. Asia-Off-Grid
    [ATTACH]
    Thread by: Asia-Off-Grid, Jul 25, 2018, 10 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  8. chelloveck
  9. 3M-TA3
  10. Yard Dart
  11. OldDude49
  12. RJB
  13. Legion489
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Legion489, Jun 13, 2017, 8 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  14. Yard Dart
  15. Yard Dart
  16. chelloveck
  17. Ganado
  18. 3M-TA3
  19. Motomom34
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7