Ignorance and Justice.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by UncleMorgan, May 5, 2017.

1. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

I think even the mods might be a tad defensive on this issue.

God speaks to all of us, but not always in a Christian format.

Back to the thread.

@UncleMorgan Just because they only wanted to see bananas in 5 quantity bunches doesn't make them stupid or ignorant. What looks simple on a surface level may be a marketing issue on their end. You don't know if the owner got a special deal in 5 bunch bananas or some other bizarre marketing niche. Maybe the owner of the farmers market required them to sell only according to their singe or lose there spot. It could have been alot of things other than ignorance.

I really don't understand calling ppl names like 'mouth breather' or 'idiots' just because they are different or think differently. I keep asking myself especially when I'm frustrated, what is the high road here. What happened to love and compassion and loving your neighbor as yourself?

When did Christian values become, beat the crap out of anyone (verbally or physically) who disagrees with you? What happened to discussion on this site?

Last edited: May 7, 2017
    mysterymet likes this.
  2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

My apologies to Uncle Morgan. It was not my intention to derail this thread by opening a side discussion on Christian theology....I'll transfer the errant posts to a different forum (F&R) and delete these when the transfer is complete...hopefully others here will do likewise, so that we can get back to the OP without theological clutter.

3. fedorthedog

fedorthedog Monkey+++

Maybe I missed it but it seemed to be just theology, I did not see a Jesus reference to make it Christian, just God references.

4. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

[​IMG]

Crazy, lazy, creative...what's in a name?

Alternatively
    [​IMG]

chelloveck likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7