Ill. gov. arested, trying to sell Obama's Senate Seat

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RouteClearance, Dec 9, 2008.

1. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

If there was ever any question about corruption at the highest levels, this sets it straight. Makes me wonder how much higher it goes -- (Looks to me like it goes about as high as it can get and still stay in the US.)

3. BigO01

BigO01 Monkey+++ Founding Member

LOL just another example of corrupt criminal Democrat scum at their best !

The sad thing is this is nothing compared to the crap Clinton undoubtedly got away with and what Obama will get away with .

4. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

we got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of smokes 150miles to chicago, it midnight and we're wearing sunglasses..[​IMG]

5. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

The only unusual thing about that for Illannoys (particularly Shitcago) is that hes being charged. I say charged rather than caught since most folks know that crap happens and its just that nothing happens. Hopefuly they clear out the whole machine there and it can quit being the Comifornia of the mid west.

6. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Yep, the only crime in the minds of these politicos is that he got caught!

I'm betting he gets off easy - a slap on the wrist, maybe a couple years in a minimum-security Holiday Inn at best. He'll make millions writing a book, and probably be right back in politics when he gets out.

7. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Marion (" The b#tch set me up!") Barry got re-elected...

8. mobilus

mobilus Monkey++

From what I heard yesterday, it seems that he might actually get away with it... What better example of the corrupt politicians covering each others' backs and screwing justice. I might be premature on this one, but it wouldn't surprise me if he weasels out of it.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7