I'll Sell When Gold Hits $1750

Discussion in 'Financial Cents' started by TXKajun, Apr 17, 2020.

1. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Looks like this gold rally is over. I hope no one loaded up on $2,000+ ounce gold.
    I'm sure the gold price will pick up a little around April to may but then take a nice dump when the 2021 mining season opens back up as long as nothing crazy happens.

2. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Bought it At 1690 on a deposit since I need 3 weeks wait ,,

3. TXKajun

TXKajun Monkey+++

Guess silver at $35 will be my next target for selling.

mysterymet likes this.
  4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The Silver rally appears to be over too. Every time silver makes a run at breaking through $28 an ounce it stays there for a day or 2 then pulls back.
    With the china virus fear faltering and stuff opening back up it was only a matter of time.
    When silver spiked up that on initial run the largest actual silver mine on earth where they mine silver and it's not just a byproduct had been closed due to china virus fears. Oh and commex added certified refineries for thr first time in like 20 or 30 years. Not just 1 or 2, they added a boat load of them. So when supply catches up with demand the market is going to flood big time.

5. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

I bought silver last year and the year before, and I'm gonna buy some more this year and next year too! Up or down I buy! Up or down I don't sell. It's a prep, just like food, guns, ammo, fuel, etc. ...you don't sell preps to make a quick buck!

6. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Gold is officially now a bear market.
    I'll let it drop some more before I start the obligatory I told you so.

I would buy low, sell high, keep the difference, then sell that when it goes really high.
    Ammo too.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

I like the buy low part but I never sell my physical PMs at this point. They are part of my retirement savings plan. Below $20 for silver I will buy agin, probably $1500 for gold.

Tully Mars and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Well the long term price of gold appears to be converging. The highs aren't getting as high as 2011 and the lowes keep getting higher.
    Eventually the price is going to break out and go low or high long term, looks like it's setting up to go high. This could take another 10 to 20 years. If you buy high now, it could be a long ass time before you make any money.
    Silver is doing it too.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  9. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

You just don't want to be caught holding a bunch of worthless fiat money when the SHTF. The same with guns, ammo, fuel, food, etc., THE TIME TO BUY IS WHILE YOU CAN!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7