"illegal paramilitary activity" and felony?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

Sounds like gun ranges would be illegal if more than one person is there. It's all BS.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  2. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

But, but, but... I didn't see myself do it.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  3. hot diggity

I'm waiting for the Z word to come up. We don't allow targets with images of faces, so they're just targets. Our intent is to shoot the targets. During more spirited competitions we shoot steel and paper targets, and sometimes balloons, clays and gongs. We call these events Zombie shoots. No illegal intent. Lots and lots of training. Keep your thought police up there in Virginia. I'll be at the range.

Y'all know them boys have guns, don't ya?

Lancer and Gator 45/70 like this.
  4. hot diggity

[​IMG]
    This is how I expect it would've been handled not long ago. Today?

Gator 45/70 and Oddcaliber like this.
  5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

In Marshall, yes. Arlington? Nope.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Hell, that would outlaw Civil War re-enactments, military funerals, drill teams, etc..

Tully Mars and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. hot diggity

I think I understand the kind of training they are going after. It's not the Boy Scout rifle team or any of the practical shooting sports organizations. These have no plan to join in any civil disorder.

They're after the
    Basement dwellers who dress in black and cover their faces. They get together to plot vandalism and terror.

Trouble is in how it's reported. Lumping any training into the "furtherance" of civil disorder.

Oddcaliber and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

I disagree with that assessment... and IMHO... is giving the benefit of the doubt to individuals that don't deserve it...

they're after the 2nd amendment... always have been... this is just a different approach... IMHO...

and...

I again say... what about "well regulated" ? how do you train up a militia without such?

for that matter how do folks gather together and discuss or practice?

Gator 45/70, BenP and oldawg like this.
  9. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

To think that they are not after you is folly. They are after anyone that they deem a threat and that could very well be the Boy Scouts. This is the face of pure evil dressed in a suit, pray, and pray hard, that they don't succeed.

10. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Well I've always wondered what it would be like to be an outlaw..

F'em.
    When the 2nd goes the rest will fall fast. I don't know bout y'all but Sass and I are going out on our feet not our knees..

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
    SB21, oldawg, hot diggity and 2 others like this.
  11. wideym

wideym Monkey+++

That bill must also include driving instructors I assume, for those "truck of peace" paramilitary attackers right?
    Every year it seems that states adjacent to anti gun states are either becoming more like the anti states or bowing to their demands. I don't know if it's because the antis pour money into elections in those states or that their population is spilling over into the state and radically changing the population demographics.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  12. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

So, how is this going to affect the Military in Virginia? Lot of bases in the state.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  13. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

A State Statute has no validity on a Federal Military Base... or at a Federal Installation...

Oddcaliber and Gator 45/70 like this.
  14. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

True but for sure, it affects travel back and forth to work by federal AND military employees.

Gator 45/70 and Oddcaliber like this.
  15. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

think it may have something to do with... professional emailers?

it is know that there are people that create a very large number of email accounts...

and use them to push for something...

thus a corporation or government official gets hammered with several thousand emails about an issue...

by these individuals that are actually deceiving them... and stealing away our rights...

the idea is to control with less... I guess?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  16. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I read a story today that said there is 20+ counties throughout Va. that will not abide by any law such as this . The Sheriff of Culpepper County said if this were to be enacted into law , he would deputize 1000's of law abiding citizens throughout his county .
    I believe this big push this new democrat party is pushing is just going to keep bringing out the true Americans in this country , and start pushing back to stop these unjust laws against our constitution .

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  17. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

It is apparent that you have never spent an evening around a Confederate campfire drinking illegal/untaxed moonshine and talking a little treason. The South WILL rise again!

SB21, hot diggity and Gator 45/70 like this.
  18. hot diggity

Not sure why, but I had so many shooter on the range today that they produced a whole weekends worth of brass and trash in just one day. Definitely plenty of training going on here.

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  19. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    I can think back on quite a few of them all nighters spent around that campfire on the riverbank with a jar or 2 of that likker , solving the worlds problems . I think we had it figured out a time or 2 also .
    I love my southern roots ,, but I believe when the south starts to rise again ,, we'll be joined by folks from every state in the country ,,

44044, OldDude49 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  20. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Yup, gonna be the northern liberals that get whacked this time.

Tully Mars and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7