I'm About To Really Freak You ALL OUT WITH THIS ONE!!!Tin Foil Hats Ready?

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Gopherman, Dec 25, 2013.

1. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I think Gopherman is still trying to get a point across even though he may not fully see (yet) that pretty much everyone here is already well aware of the dangers associated with Obamacare and government corruption. Sorry, I mean corporate corruption. ;)

And I don't mean to jump in here so plainly at anyone's defense, but I think Gopherman just needs time to feel people out a bit until he learns who knows and who doesn't. It's worth mentioning that Falcon isn't a "newb" to the tactics of the NWO. Even in the TFH Lounge, a satirical editorial isn't exactly proof --but don't feel embarrassed, lots of folks have made these simple mistakes. All things considered, it's fun and great to laugh while we still can.

Even if there is verbiage in the O-Care plan, it would be ignored just the same as the Patriot Act and other legislation of the past, because most Americans simply don't care anymore. They want slavery because it's packaged as a remedy for the many existing problems and challenges created by the very same groups of people who own stock in the corporations pumping out the pills, making little packets of sugar substitute and planting GMO crops. Everything is linked in some manner, and this is both by natural design as well as genius, because the folks who still believe they are the "sane" ones sipping coffee are gonna claim it's all just hooey since no conspiracy could ever be this vast and complete. Let's face it --the ball is in their court on this one. All the evidence, facts and proof on earth will not convince another who is entirely convinced you are a lunatic, foaming at the mouth, receiving some kind of twisted pleasure from spreading "conspiracy theories". I have known many, many people over the years who started as staunch opponents to ANY truth I offered, and all it ended up taking was time for them to begin to see how blind they have been.

Sure, there are theories out there which are mostly unsupported, and some of them are completely and utterly false. There is no shortage of right wing religious extremists in this country, and they tend to carry the largest portion of the crazy theories, often times giving a bad name to any legitimate and modestly run organization in opposition to the official story. In some cases, government espionage has been seen, agents of provocateur spreading disinformation, and the occasional sick and twisted man trying to prey on others for cheap thrills can be found online. It is important we try to keep a level head and not jump off the deep end, and try to do this by weighing any evidence objectively and fairly. This does not mean we should only trust government websites, corporate channels and "experts" of Universities and private grant foundations, since they work for money, most times altering their findings to suit the agenda of the elite, which is globalism, trans-humanism and eugenics.

In short, I don't think many people here fully trust the "government" any more than they would a three hundred pound wild gorilla in their living room.

2. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

I know preventing spread of health issues is important for travelling pets, but if they require the vaccinations/shots for said issues before letting the dogs in the country, then having access to records via microchip is not needed. They wouldn't be there if they hadn't passed medical clearance. As to finding lost pets, it seems to me it wouldn't help any more than a I.D. tag on the pet's collar. If someone else has the animal, they are either going to be a decent person and take steps to find the owner, or if they purposedly took the animal, they would most likely have steps to counter the microchip.

3. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

1) not all issues are with what your dog could take in, but what it can catch as well. 2) not all animals are found with their collars, even here. 3) people who don't want to be bothered following the law, sometimes just shift collars, like swapping plates on trailers, instead of properly registering them. 4) if someone DOES take your pet, and it ever goes to a vet, the chip makes sure YOU are notified, and get your pet back. 5) a dog shelter, may get collars wrong when they are washed and groomed as well. My kids volunteer at the shelter. and it does happen. there are just too many dogs to keep track of. with new ones coming and going all the time. chips make sure you are dealing with the right dog, for shots, meds, history, ownership, everything. Collars are only as reliable as the unpaid worker handling them.

Falcon15 likes this.
  4. Gopherman

Gopherman Sometimes I Wish I Could Go Back to Sleep

Last edited: Dec 25, 2013
  5. kellory

My doctor and I have already had this little conversation. If he, for any reason, attempts to chip me against my will. he will cease to be my doctor, he will be charged with assault, and that is assuming he recovers enough to be prosecuted.

Mountainman and Gopherman like this.
  6. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

Three things:
    1: NY Times - major red flag there.
    2: Item dated October 5, 2005
    3: Here we are, what? 7, years later and still no U-Life city. Why? This is a concept city. Much like a Detroit concept car. How many of those do you see driving around?

The best laid plans of Mice and Koreans...

Brokor and Gopherman like this.
  7. Gopherman

I love This site!!!!!
    Again I ask" Isn't this the "TIN FOIL HAT LOUNGE?" or am I not interpreting the meaning of this site correctly?[alien]

8. Falcon15

It is the tin foil hat lounge, yes. Needlessly freaking out the people in their tinfoil hats - especially this lot (most of whom are heavily armed): not recommended.

9. Gopherman

10. Falcon15

Oh, there is no doubt TPTB want this to happen. Will I sit idly by? Not on your life.

11. Gopherman

You guys are a hoot!!! I sit here and laugh my but off at some of the stuff going back and forth, although having said that, I am concerned with the way this ACA is turning out, lots of hidden and down right deceitful stuff going on!!
    This Really does concern me.
    I realize its sounds funny to talk about, but, stranger stuff has already happened when discussing this Law, and from what I see The lies being told, combined with all the closed door meetings, midnight executive orders, I have to ask the question "What aren't they willing to do?"

12. Falcon15

On a serious note: you have every right to be heavily concerned. Unless and until it is fully repealed by Congress, keep on your toes.

Brokor, Gopherman and kellory like this.
  13. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Hence why many of us Are heavily armed as Falc suggested....:D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Brokor, Gopherman and Falcon15 like this.
  14. Gopherman

Hallelujah Brother!! I think there going to implode irreparably the entire healthcare system and try to implement a single payer plan.
    The thing that really bugs me about Americans, is the lack of backbone being displayed. Little Banana Republics with no weapons, (Like the Banana Reference?) still have the B**ls to take to the streets and Demonstrate over the type of crazy stuff that their gov.s pull!
    We are just sitting here, huddling in the dark and our rights are being slowly, wait strike that, Quickly stripped away, and we are being pigeonholed into a Communist Dictatorship where only the executive branch make any decisions, Wait he's Making Law's!

Yard Dart and Falcon15 like this.
  15. Brokor

In short, nothing. Seriously. Read a little bit about the Jesuit order...the end will always justify the means to them.

Warning --watching YouTube videos on Jesuits and the NWO may cause a brain hemorrhage.

Yard Dart, Falcon15 and Gopherman like this.
  16. Brokor

Best quote to date on this forum yet. LOL!

JABECmfg, Yard Dart, Falcon15 and 2 others like this.
  17. Gopherman

Braindeath is already prevalent!!![loco]

Falcon15 likes this.
  18. kellory

oh, then no risk at all then....proceed.:rolleyes:

Gopherman and Falcon15 like this.
  19. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

Human bar codes may be better facial recognition equipment can pick them up in a crowd and cross reference the existing fingerprint database. Then again why not both with of course a mandatory DNA database.

barcode_baby.

26_939632-identity-concept-illustration-human-fingerprint-with-product-bar-code.

human_barcode_mark-of-the-beast.

Gopherman likes this.
  20. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Hanna WY? Do you mean Hanna Montana? Of course chips ARE here and they ARE being put into people. In South America they run ads 24/7 about how mcuh fun it is to get chipped and go to bars/concerts/etc with no cash (cashless society) and all the big stars all have one (be a dolt too! Just like your favorite crack head!), it just isn't for pets any more (WE are now the "pets" to our masters). Don't believe chips are here? Go to your local Wally_world and take a good look around, they are in store dummies to see what you look at and how long, pick up a small expensive item? CLICK! The mark of the beast IS coming.

Yard Dart and Gopherman like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7