I'm going to jail for awhile.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, May 22, 2009.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

I'm going to jail for awhile.....<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <hr style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->I'm going to jail for awhile if I EVER see this sh!t going on. To beat and rob a guy (old guy, at that) in a wheelchair is so incomprehensible to me. I say OPEN SEASON, period. I'd have to beat, then re-beat, the s.o.b. so much that they would have to send me away. They say desparate times bring out the worst in people......I'll bet the wheelchair man would have given the puke a few bucks if he would have asked him. I'm still fuming about the deputy that knocked the quad man out of his chair because she didn't think he was a quad......geeesh! (more rant pending).[​IMG]

http://gmy.news.yahoo.com/v/1358970

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I think I'll have an adjoining cell. There has to be a special place in hell for that sort of perp.

3. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

[rant]

9th Circle of Hell.....with Satan....:mad:

Some of y'all know I live where I live because of my elderly father....He's hanging in there, but not well by a long shot....People come to the building he lives in, under the guise of being "from the Church" to minister to the elderly there....and Dad will talk to anyone. One of them recently took his gold Presidential coins and another one took the $20 bill that was on the coffee table.....We had no names, so no arrests, but the building management and Security (joke!) was alerted to watch these people that just come in , and to be strict with making people sign the visitation book at the Front Desk, AND show ID....

Saying I was livid is an understatement....

I can't believe these people that rob from the elderly and handicapped! I think my blood pressure went up just listening to that link, and thinking again about the people that stole from Daddy.....You know they go to tons of people in that building! It's 12 stories and I'm sure they get off on every floor and anyone that's kind enough to let them in? They steal from them...and probably come back and do it more than once if they get away with it! Acccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

[/rant]

4. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

I saw this on the news this morning. Nauseating.

I can't believe that the woman (bottom of the screen) didn't do anything!!

I'm sorry about your dad, CRC.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7